BF2 account server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 account server down?

First, playing under high ping does not automatically induce lag. A player can play up to 300 ping without sensing any visual lag. The high ping count is caused by distance, not because of a poor internet connection.

Second, there is only few servers that are stationed in East Asia, Korea has two or three ranked servers which are almost filled up during the peak hours and thus must resort to U.S. West Coast or Austrailian servers. If you didn't know, the timezone difference between Korea/Japan to Austrailia is only one hour.

Third, don't generalize Asian players by a select number of "special" players. Should the world assume ALL Americans are fat and dumb because of visually shocking photos of obese men and women? Should we assume all Austrailians live in the pouch of Kangaroos and nothing but cowboys that herd Koalas in a British accent because Austrailia has these animals with a population that is similar to Britian upon first-impression?*

*I do not personally believe in this

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
      Should we assume all Austrailians live in the pouch of Kangaroos and nothing but cowboys that herd Kangaroos in a British accent?
      Hey! We don't have british accents!

Comment

Originally posted by RavenRealms
        Why would i feel guilty?

Look at my stats. I'm the one who reports cheaters here.

You've even played with me before, so i don't know why the hell you would say something like that. :\
        Ya, I completely remember playing with ya, just being a smart *** since I have actually talked to you online before.

Comment

How the hell can someone compare british accents to australian??? LMAO!!

Comment

I guess they can, when they live in a small town.

Comment

Is the account server back up now? I've been gone all day (right now it's 5:32pm ET).

Comment

It was just down in the middle of the night because of maintance. Everything should be kosher now.

Comment

It's still down for me.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                    I guess they can, when they live in a small town.
                    You need to re-think your life if you can't tell the difference between an aussie accent and a British one.

Comment

I just got my hard drive ghosted onto a new, different one, and I thought it would have something to do with that.

Someone please help, I haven't played Battlefield 2 in about 2 weeks, I'm going insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X