A little tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little tale

Well i was in a j-10 in oilfields and each time i was about to blow up a jet the guy parachuted out..he did it every time i attempted to shoot him down..the jet died, but no kill..then i said "what are you doing, be a man and die with the jet like everybody else does" he said lmao you noob im trying to avoid getting killed, you are the noob"

i really hate a lot of people on bf2, they are probably little scrawny kids that talk smack on the net and can't back it up, you guys know what im sayin?

Re: A little tale

I'm 14
    I'm not scrawny
    I don't talk smack

I DO however know what you mean.

Comment

lol that blows

Comment

so your annoyed thast the guy was saving himself??

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lone-Assassin
          I'm 14
          I'm not scrawny
          I don't talk smack

I DO however know what you mean.
          ditto.

It might just be some sad loner at collage

Comment

It annoys me so much when people assume that all the n00bs on bf2 are little kiddies who want unlocks and tk for jets etc. etc.

Well I got news for you all, most likely half or more ar grown adults

Comment

now thats a story lmao

Comment

[QUOTE=-X$B-Trivium]Well i was in a j-10 in oilfields and each time i was about to blow up a jet the guy parachuted out..he did it every time i attempted to shoot him down..the jet died, but no kill..then i said "what are you doing, be a man and die with the jet like everybody else does" he said lmao you noob im trying to avoid getting killed, you are the noob"

This is what I hear "I hate people who don't play the way I want them to"

Platypi

Comment

Working...
                X