X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE G36C must be the best gun in the game

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    RPK standing up?

I dont think so, when that happends it hits everything else but the guy, but yea the RPK is the best around, better then the PKM.
    Maybe you have not tried since they changed it a patch, or 2 back, give it a try

I hit dudes just fine w/ it standing up zoomed @ reasonable ranges, it is my prefered assault weapon over all others except my beloved SCAR-H

I just broke into the top 1000 w/ the support weapon w/ 6200+ kills, not bad for an old armour whore like me LOL

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Nice, I did do 100hrs of it, and probably 50hrs with the RPK and I had a hard time hitting standing up. So I would drop to the ground, but smart players would of killed me before I hit the ground lol. Most just watched and waited for me to hit the ground, which as you know is very dumb lol

I only hit 6,594 kills with that kit and once I got the expert badge I moved on to assult.

I also played 600hrs as Spec Ops and the G36c was my life source lol

I learned to master that gun to kill enemies with one or two shots to the head. My k/d ration with that gun is horrible because that was my first unlock and I did learn to play with that kit. So not that I have some skill lol, i hope, I am sure I will raise it once I go back. Just like the assult kit, I only had 30hrs with it and now I am at 65hrs with a 3.3ratio

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        Nice, I did do 100hrs of it, and probably 50hrs with the RPK and I had a hard time hitting standing up. So I would drop to the ground, but smart players would of killed me before I hit the ground lol. Most just watched and waited for me to hit the ground, which as you know is very dumb lol

I only hit 6,594 kills with that kit and once I got the expert badge I moved on to assult.
        Yeah, I did my 100 hrs, got my expert, & dropped the kit too, & then started using it again when they beefed it up, & still love it after they nerfed it down again

btw, that 5500+ kills figure was old, I just checked, & I am up to 6200+ kills

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Nice, Ill probably stick with that gun when ground pounding

Comment

Ill take the G36K if they would ever port it over to Vanilla. That gun is just insane. Its like the medics G36E but with full auto.

Comment

In my opinion the Scar-L is a waste of time, not accurate in rapid fire and not enough clout in single shot, the G36C is definitely the best Spec Ops weapon. The whole G family (especially the G36E in single shot!!!) rules!

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                im probably one of the few who doesnt care which spec-ops weapon th uses. if forced to make a choice id go with the Scar-L. amazingly accurate on single shot and more powerful.
                lmao.. You ever checked the statistics and difference in Deviation?

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                  lmao.. You ever checked the statistics and difference in Deviation?
                  dont care about the statistics its just my personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by sassback
                    dont care about the statistics its just my personal preference.
                    That's cool mate. The G36C is more accurate though.

A lot of people use the Scar-L because its a 3rd tier unlock and therefore should be better!!

The M24 sniper rifle is a default weapon but its the best. (I have the M95 and L96A1)

The AK-101 is the best Assault rifle but its the default...see a trend here?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmadonRK
                      Easy to aim because of the red dot sight, yes. But it's actually less accurate than the G36C, so if you learn to use the ironsights more effectively, you'll find that the G36 aimed at the head is more effective :P
                      sorry i disagree scarl-L iron sight red dot is pixel perfect unlike the g36c,e
                      there a tad off.

proff look here,

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
                        sorry i disagree scarl-L iron sight red dot is pixel perfect unlike the g36c,e
                        there a tad off.

proff look here,
                        http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87355
                        Disagree, i ALWAYS go sniper so am good at head shots and the Scar-L is crap, worst unlock i ever chose!

Specs ops is the only class i have under 1.0 because of that gun!!!

G36C is awesome, accurate prone and while moving. I know i'll get loads of people disagreeing but i think it's horses for courses

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                          Finally someone mentions the defaults, have you all forgotten about the much underated M4????

Comment

Mk3a1 > G36c

Comment

I'll stick with my trusty L85A1! Great on single shot and great up close ... I've had hours of fun with that gun ...

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                                That's cool mate. The G36C is more accurate though.

A lot of people use the Scar-L because its a 3rd tier unlock and therefore should be better!!

The M24 sniper rifle is a default weapon but its the best. (I have the M95 and L96A1)

yeah, alot of the default weapons are better than the unlocks if used properly. like i said earlier, i really dont care which spec-ops weapon i use because they are somewhat similar in capability IMO.

** a vet with an ak74u is always better than a noob with a g36c or scar-l.

Comment

Working...
                                X