BattleRecorder question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleRecorder question

Quick question about the battlerecorder, when i go to check my old files in the community tab there are a whole bunch of really old ones and no new files. I have been playing on battlerecorder servers lately and been checking for them but they never show up. Also when i try and delete the old files they re-appear when i restart BF2. Is this some kind of bug that most people get? Any tips would be welcome, thx.

Re: BattleRecorder question

Most servers dont have it set up properly. Something about not having any space to put the files on. So you will very rarely actually get any.

Comment

Our BR works however we only store 100 BR files, so 100 rounds. Once it exceeds 100 they start to get over-written. So after 3-4 days say the files won't be there any longer. You need to make sure you download the files you want within that time period or it will come up with an error stating the file no longer exists.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
        Our BR works however we only store 100 BR files, so 100 rounds. Once it exceeds 100 they start to get over-written. So after 3-4 days say the files won't be there any longer. You need to make sure you download the files you want within that time period or it will come up with an error stating the file no longer exists.
        Yeah hes right, get into the habit of downloading your demo straight after your 'great' round has finished.

Check out how we download our demo's in the link in my sig. Look for the BattleRecorder tab on the homepage.

Comment

Ok cool thx for the tips, any ideas on why I cant delete the older ones?

BTW I like the SD website, seems like a cool community

Comment

reinstall =\ or mayb 1.4 can fix it

Comment

I have never had a problem not being able to delete old bookmarks in-game in the community section. Click on the file then click delete.

The other way you can clear your bookmarks is to go into your profile located in My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles choose your profile, then open the DemoBookmarks.con file and delete all the info out of there.

Comment

Working...
              X