Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the point of downloading a mod if no one has a server running it

ive just downloaded the allied intent 2 mod but no servers running it ffs

Re: what is the point of downloading a mod if no one has a server running it

it's mainly singleplayer

played a bit of multiplayer during the weekend - the helicopters just tear everything to bits with seemingly limitless flares, AAMs, automatic rockets and hellfires
    most of the new maps are quite lame as well - shame really

Comment

If you want to D/l a mod that is being played, get Nations at War or Operation Peacekeeper.

NAW is kinda BF2 on roids.

OPK is a very well done mode. Some of the maps are just as good if not better then the ones Dice has put out. The guns are a little hard to get used to. I usually don't like the AT kits in mods...but the one in this is very fun to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Holle
        If you want to D/l a mod that is being played, get Nations at War or Operation Peacekeeper.

NAW is kinda BF2 on roids.

OPK is a very well done mode. Some of the maps are just as good if not better then the ones Dice has put out. The guns are a little hard to get used to. I usually don't like the AT kits in mods...but the one in this is very fun to play.

http://www.opkmod.com/
        Only thing is that the OPK maps are kinda leaned towards flag hopping. Or maybe its the players.

Comment

How do you uninstall OPK, my uninstall thing isn't uninstalling it, it says completed but its still there and I tried deleting the folder in mods and it still works :\

Comment

And also remember POE2 is being released this week and we need everyone to download that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
              Also, you need to be sure and change your ingame browser so that the mod servers show up. Not every mod is set up to automatically show in your server list.

The mods I have are

PRmm and Desert Conflict: Capture the Flag. The servers are there and you can find games.

Best advice is to join the mod's forum and find out where the hard core fans play. They are usually trolling for folks to join a game on their forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
                Only thing is that the OPK maps are kinda leaned towards flag hopping. Or maybe its the players.

opk takes me atleast 3 hours to download.
                how do i uninstall tactical mod 1,4 cos it dont work on my pc

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
                  How do you uninstall OPK, my uninstall thing isn't uninstalling it, it says completed but its still there and I tried deleting the folder in mods and it still works :\
                  anybody have any idea?

Comment

ive downloaded the nations at war but its not where i downloaded in fact it not on my pc WTF

ive downloaded Desert Conflict CTF and there are no servers and no singleplayer

Comment

I Luv AI for learning to fly choppers in SP.Just wish the damn bot gunners would use the TV missles instead of blasting away at a T 90 with the cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995

As soon as I get some things straight with my server I am going to start hosting at least 2 servers for mods!

Comment

Working...
                        X