Stupid noob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid noob!

I was playing Iron Gator today and the game had just started, I was supporting my team mates on the flight deck taking out attacking boats when suddenly a flash bang went off. There was no enemies about (we had UAV on), I let it go and carried on. Another went off but I was out of the radius and I noticed it was one of my team. I let it go thinking it was accidental, went back to the flight deck area to cap some more boats and 2 more went off taking us out for like 20 seconds. I turned around and saw him go to throw another before I let go with 20 rounds of SAW ammo. Yes, I slotted the bastard. Teamkill I know and I never teamkill on purpose, but that **** wasn't playing the game and working with us.

Anyone came across this before?

Re: Stupid noob!

This is another wasted thread, if you teamkilled somebody on purpose dont tell us.

Comment

Yes its happened to me and yes i have slotted him back then t-bagged him ,then danced on his body while hes crying out for a medic while pressing my negative key.

Comment

One time in Ghost Town me and another dude were waiting for a chopper. I wanted the gunners seat so I let him take the pilots seat. However, I dont think he wanted me to gun. He threw a flash bang at me while he got in the chopper. Unfortunately for him, I new how to use my map and got in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone-Assassin
          This is another wasted thread, if you teamkilled somebody on purpose dont tell us.
          I have no problem tk'ing griefers.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

well.... this was just a post on

"how your bf2 day went"

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
              well.... this was just a post on

"how your bf2 day went"
              About a third of posts on this and vGeneral Discussion are on just that topic.

Comment

You can't do anything on this forum without someone moaning.

I slotted him on purpose yes, but he had no desire to help the team and could of got me and my team mates killed. An admin was online, asked why I killed him, I explained and the flash banger was kicked and banned, the admin let me off.

Comment

Sounds to me like he was a detriment to the team and needed to be chastened. Now had he actually used the flash bang when Tangos were around I'd find it hard to argue that he wasn't trying to help. This not being the case; I say Bravo. I generally spam the negative button for a second while their doing it to see if they get the hint before performing the (oh so) satisfying act of fratricide, but to each their own.

Comment

I see team flashing all too frequently. As much as I'd like to TK them, I get more than enough of those accidentally so just try to avoid that player. Also, text all "player UBERGREIFER69 is intentionally teamflashing" and maybe an admin will kick the guy...maybe...

Comment

Working...
                    X