Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Whilst Prone

I've seen this on a number of occasions, usually whilst being shot! :hmm:

But I was wondering how it's done, or is it just a glitch??

Cheers

Bontempi

Re: Rolling Whilst Prone

Originally posted by BONTEMPI
    I've seen this on a number of occasions, usually whilst being shot! :hmm:

But I was wondering how it's done, or is it just a glitch??

Cheers

Bontempi
    Ive seen that little roll aswell ,never really known how to do it as its not in my keyboard config,maybe its a automatic thing you do.:hmm:

Comment

i believe it's something to do with graphics. and no it's not a glitch.

Comment

Just hold down the left or right key (default A or D) whilst going prone. It's just an animation, from the poitn of view of the person doing it there's no roll, but anyone who sees ther person doing this will see them roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bickus^Dickus
          maybe its a automatic thing you do.:hmm:
          Yup you hit the nail on the head there, I think auto happens when your strafe and prone at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
            Just hold down the left or right key (default A or D) whilst going prone. It's just an animation, from the poitn of view of the person doing it there's no roll, but anyone who sees ther person doing this will see them roll.

Cheers I'll try that tonight

The thing is you could unload a clip as there doing that and no hits register!

Comment

I think it just sucks. It's nice for the person doing it becuase they don't see the animation but for us that are trying to kill you it's a pain becuase your rolling and we try to compisate. Maybe we shouldn't try?

Comment

you can see other players doing it, But not yourself but you actualy can tell when you are doing it. I do it by dobble tapping the side button.

While you are rolling you can hear the sound of a roll and your screen will jog from side to side a little.

Comment

The worst thing about this animation is that while you can see the rifle pointing everywhere else but you but you still are being hit with the "homing" bullets being shot out of it.
                  Its also a good thing that you don't see that animation through the character's eyes ... this would surely make you dizzy in a short while.

Comment

jeez .. how many times has this been posted in the last month? ... have we been swarmed with a new lot of noobzors or what?

Comment

We need a sticky!

Comment

It's an actual tactic, but still not as godly as dolphin diving.

Comment

Working...
                        X