Good sever list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good sever list

I am sick to death of crap severs, and I know alot of you are , so if anyone knows any GOOD severs please list the sever name, number of players it holds, if it is dedicated to any maps and I want it to have , no baseraping, spawn killing with veichles, must have a active admin, people who play in squads, no stats pading and have good team play, thanks

Edit: Deleted contents against BFROE

Re: Good sever list

Originally posted by Gen.Willy
    list the sever name, number of players it holds, if it is dedicated to any maps and gameplay style (eg. Jets, Infantry only)
    Infantry Only servers, are against the BFROE in 1.3

Comment

find one yourself... i usually play servers playing karkand 99 times and max 16 players... try it

Comment

Personally I play SF maps on:
        Moongamers Mostly Warlord
        and
        24/7 Warlord speedygameservers.com

Comment

If anyone starts listing good servers here they should also add where the servers are physically situated. A prime US server might become unplayable for Europeans because of the high ping and visa versa.
          Though what would be the definition of a good server? This is as subjective as to ask people what temperature they consider to be hot, warm, cold or freezing.

Comment

TV2 ranked servers in Norway are good, each server is 24/7 one map, they all hold 64 players and every time I've been on them teamwork has been great.

Comment

The UK-C server, is prime spot for anyone from the UK. It is usually full around 5pm gmt.

IP is 193.93.45.145:16567

Comment

I'm in the UK and have found the following servers decent and one point or another.

- TV2's
                - Online assault
                - Desert Rats
                - Fullyard and friends

Comment

50kilcks is another well admined server (in the UK)...

Playing on there as a commander once with the engineer kit when someone took out our arty. I jumped into the nearest vehicle (APC) to go and repair it and was told very quickly and in no uncertain terms that if I didn't get out of it, I'd be booted...

Comment

CROW 24/7 Karkand
                    24/7 Karkand superserver
                    TV2 sharqi
                    FR@G stop the abuse
                    UK Jolt.co.uk

Comment

no baseraping, spawn killing with veichles, must have a active admin, people who play in squads,
                      No offence, and I understand what you personally need, but just because some servers allow spawn camping doesn't mean they are a crap server. We allow it basically for one reason, it's almost impossible to enforce "No camping". I have been around FPS games for years and I found servers that try to enforce this have admins running around constantly trying to babysit and never get to play, they just type in warnings the whole game. The minute one guy is warned, someone else joins the server and promptly gets the SU 34 and bombs the carrier with it, rinse and repeat. The admins are human too and want to play like everyone else. We also pay for the server and without sounding smug, desrve to do what we want with it, and I guess that means allow spawn camping so we can free up more time to play.

And a good server can't dictate that the whole team squad up (I wish) either, but i know what you mean, it's maddening when they don't.

Anyway, hope you find that server that suits your needs, just had to get my 2 cents in.

Comment

I dont mind the odd spawn camper ir base raping, but i mean like, when the whole team does it and people who are being base raped by that team joins them, and when you request for a admin on that server, when the rules say "No base raping"ect.ect and they do nothing.

Comment

located in Dallas, TX, USA.
                          also note that we have caught the most hackers in BF2
                          PBBans, Hub, PBBans Hub, Live bans, stream, streaming, pbucon, MBI, Master Ban Index, MCI, Master Config Index, MSI, Master Stream Index, MPI, Master Player Index, PunkBuster, Punk Buster, Even Balance, EvenBalance, anti cheat, anticheat, anti-cheat, GUID, GUIDs cod, cod4, sof2, rtcw, q3, aa3, aapg, bf2, bf3, bf4, bf2142, ro2, Enemy Territory, America's Army, Return, Castle, Wolfenstein, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2, Rising Storm

Comment

when you request for a admin on that server, when the rules say "No base raping"ect.ect and they do nothing.
                            My point exactly. I have never seen this rule effectively enforced.

Comment

we enforce it

Comment

Working...
                              X