Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get veteran commander badge? and basic aviator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get veteran commander badge? and basic aviator?

Searched a variety of threads-
    It seems so hard to get the veteran commander badge, it's not the problem with getting 1000 commander points. The problem is to stay 25+ minutes long IAR. I also want to get the commander ribbon.The round always seem to end 20 minutes max. sometimes, when i join a low player server, they only have 1 round left so by the time im in, the ticket is already 100 something.
    I wish EA reduces the time.

How do i get basic aviator badge? I dont want to buy a joystick though. I'm really bad at flying in terms of endurance. But if i stay on a plane doing nothing on a carrier, im afraid the server will kick me for idling or i get bombed by opponents plane and my teammates will ask me to move because they are all waiting for another F-35.

Well it doesnt matter i have 5k points, i just want to know earlier how to get it so i dont need to worry when im near 50k points. I love to collect badges.
    ANY TIPS?

Re: How do you get veteran commander badge? and basic aviator?

for the plane one just get a more experienced pilot to fly for you in one of the bombers, and you use the laser guided missiles.

the commander, only go on large maps. i got me vet on 64 size sharqui, with bout 40 or so players on it.

Comment

just play and enjoy the game mate, the medals will come...

for the commander badge, just find a medium or large server and eventually you'll play for more than the needed time

Comment

for the aviator... fly as much as u can for a round.

for the veteran commander. it will come in time... find servers with much tickets and be commander the hole round

Comment

If you want the avitor badge desperatly you could just ask one off your mated that is good at flying to get it for you on your account.

Comment

thats not such a good idea

Comment

Working...
            X