What is the rarest rank you have ever seen some1 have while u play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the rarest rank you have ever seen some1 have while u play

just wondering there are some ranks that i have never seen in my time playing and some that i rarley see. what ranks have u rarely seen?

Re: What is the rarest rank you have ever seen some1 have while u play

Not so much of a rare rank but i have played alongside R D Volx, got some patches and went to the server he was on, and played alongside him in a squad ^_^ was well chuffed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      Not so much of a rare rank but i have played alongside R D Volx, got some patches and went to the server he was on, and played alongside him in a squad ^_^ was well chuffed.
      You mean that dolphin diving smacktard?

Comment

I've seen every rank upto a 2 star general ive never been in awe of anyone though. The higher ranks are good players im not disputing that but IMO once you get to a certain rank say Master Gunnery Sergeant/Sergeant Major everyones normally good. Lets put it this way ive never seen anyone thats equal to or higher than the ranks i've mentioned try to take down a jet with just an AK or even a tank with just a rifle.

Comment

i've played alongside a bunch of 4 stars

kontrolcrimson before he was reset was at least 3 star

badbadman69 is a 4 star

Comment

To be honest I hardly ever see pvts in games I think its cause you rank up so quickly to PFC.

Comment

^^^^ Beat me too it!

Comment

I very rarely see one star generals maybe its jst me but i normally see 2 or 4 sometimes 3 but hardly ever the one stars

Comment

4 Star is the highest I've ever seen

Comment

There was a guy on straferight 24/7 karkand called BabySpinach; he's a four star general, and not a dolphin diving smacktard like volx. God i hate that guy, he just hops around ALL the time. If he's on my team i just tk him every now and again, lol. Just to remind him that just because he has lots 'o points, he's not everyone's friend.

Comment

today i played wake i saw this 4 star guy and i think is name was alpha47 something like that but hes not really good, he didnt come first in the round.

Comment

My rank is pretty rare, master gunnery sergeant. It means you didn't get some badge so your not a sergeant major or whatever it is.

So i'm:

instead of:

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
                          To be honest I hardly ever see pvts in games I think its cause you rank up so quickly to PFC.
                          Your kidding right? Have you even heard of the private bug?

Comment

^^^^^ Yes as i have had it a few times myself. But still even with that bug I rarley see PVTs on.

Comment

is the PVT bug where for some reason you become a private again? Cos that happened to me for the first time yesterday, left server and rejoined and it was fine!

And I just played with a 3 star General, which was canny cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X