My 1st Vid ( pwnage vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Vid ( pwnage vid)

This is my first video made, anyways i wish i read the threads before uploading the movie. anyways hopefully you enjoy it. i had small footage at the moment, Enjoy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

our clan site---> www.delta03.com

Re: My 1st Vid ( pwnage vid)

Well the lag was bad. I wouldn't really call nade spamming pwnage. You miss spelt "Grenade". The oh so original Blue screen white text is getting a tad old lol. Oh and the major lag again lol. The first 2 images really got me excited, looked like some teamwork was coming up.. but then I was proved wrong.

Keep trying dude.

Comment

Re: My 1st Vid ( pwnage vid)

lol i will, hmm when i watch it from youtube, i never seen the lag., ya i spelt grenade wrong- couldnt do nothing bout it since i fiqured that out no later than u. i made this a week ago but never thought of uploading it, then i just did one day. anyways i hope u enjoyed some parts of it, ill try harder to make better ones,

Enjoy

heres the same one on media putfile, strange but the quality is like 100% better, but it takes a bit longer to load up

Comment

Working...
      X