Webbased script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbased script

Hello, I have a new unranked server that I am running. I would like to find a web-based script that will allow me to change and restart the server if needed. It is a 64 man server running vanilla at the moment. I also want to host SF and AF maps as well as various mods. This server also runs on a linux box. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Also I cannot run BF2CC on this box. I am unable to install the version of mono that it requires. The host that I rent the box through is unwilling to install this for me claiming that it is a security threat.

Thanks

Re: Webbased script

BF2FSS is your friend

u can find it here

in real from here http://bf2fss.bf.ohost.de/ but they didnt support it over a half year

Comment

Is there an english page for this or even an english version of this.

Actually I can't run this either because this is windows based. It requires .NET and that is windows based. I need something that is Linux based and that doesn't require mono or the equivlant of .NET for Linux.

Comment

ouhm ..ive talking not about BF2CC i say BF2FSS = that´s a php script . no mono or other weired things

get the file here and look carefully

its php!
        and the settings are selftalking ....if you have admin skills of a bf2 server

Comment

Working...
        X