• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limit grenades to Two

2 granades is a good idea

Comment

The only one thing that works in this game .. is the gameplay (if we don't count the glitches like in Karkand..).

This game is amazing when servers don't crash.. planes, tanks, apcs, cargo helicopters, apaches, mustangs, vodniks .. lol it's a wonderful game..

Never happened to you when the artillery is above your head and you go straight into with the jeep and you escape from artillery under a roof and then you infiltrate in an enemy outpost and you take the flag?
      This is the part I like of this game ..
      You can launch bomb on tanks, you can infilitrate like a commando, you can sniping like a whore, you can drive a black hawk and bring 6 teammate on a flag..

When this happen, the rest doesn't count ^^

Comment

i dont mind the grenades as they are

Comment

grenades are good as they are now

Comment

project reality has 2 grenades per kit.

Comment

2 grenades per kit sounds good to me. Isn't that how many Medal of Honour used to have?
              But I think re-supply should be left alone.

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
                I play once in awhile and I used to like using five claymores,but that got wiped out because of people claiming claymore spamming.. Now I'm gonna Beeyotch about the grenades spamming ,LIMIT GRENADES to Two. Only crates can resupply not support.
                you've played this long and only now you complain about the nade count?

go hide away somewhere

Comment

Please just leave the grenades alone there crap as they are you can here them land near you and they have small splash damage. The majority of the time i dont even get to use nades so you cant call me a spammer as my main kit for a long time now has been anti tank. If i can deal with nade spammers and i have no nades why cant you. Please think about it if your complaining just about ONE map (bloody karkand AGAIN) try playing some of the other maps theres what around twenty maps and a weapon system shouldnt get nerfed for the sakes of one map because you cant adapt.

Comment

Working...
                  X