BF2 server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 server

Hope this is the right area for this question. Well, myself and friends here in japan are beginning to hate the few servers we can get on with a below 100 ping. So we are considering our own server (rental). I have een searching for a sever rental in our area (Japan) and only found Ea with 8.00 a slot rental. I found some awsome deals but all in the US. we can only get 180-250 ping when playing on US servers. we either get kicked or at a huge disadvantage when playing on them. So Does any one here have any info on how or where we can get a server so we can get a decent ping. i know there are some ea japan servers but they are either full or only 16 player. any help at all would be great.

And with the ping does it mtter about the computer. I play on medium graphics . My specs are pentium 4 3.0gh, 2 gig ram and 6600gt card.

Re: BF2 server

ping is between you and your isp, faster connections usually have lower pings me thinnks

Comment

Re: BF2 server

Originally posted by Scinto
      ping is between you and your isp, faster connections usually have lower pings me thinnks
      The pings of a 512kbps & 4mbps are generally the same. The info is sent at the same speed (ping) but you have more bandwidth so you can send more of it.

Comment

Working...
      X