Expert Badges (sniper)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Badges (sniper)

Got the Basic, got the Veteran, Am now over the 100 hours as Sniper and have gotten over 35 kills IAR 6 times today but it will not give me the Expert badge!!!!!!
    The games have updated on my account as the points are there as is the time ive been on but still no badge.
    The requirements are;
    35 Kills in a round
    100 hours global play

Has anyone experienced problems with Expert badges?

Re: Expert Badges (sniper)

had the same problem with my vet knife, joined a server the next day and automaticly got it right at the start

Comment

If you dont get the "Drumroll" and the Award display, you will not get the award recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
        had the same problem with my vet knife, joined a server the next day and automaticly got it right at the start
        Exactly same happened with me actually. Didn't get it when i was supposed too but was in a Blackhawk in Wake and it popped up!!

Hope it does happen automatically!!

Comment

change server.

Comment

well done for making the requirements!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
              If you dont get the "Drumroll" and the Award display, you will not get the award recorded.
              I got my People's medallian and the East Service Ribbon inclusive with my Middle East Service Ribbon without Drum Rolls recorded..

I got it yesterday Sometimes they don't record when was it in the weekend? Stats update very slowly then.

Comment

Ah thats a shame man, i got my expert sniper just two days ago, and it came through straight away. Maybe try a different server, it should come up straight away.

Comment

Yeah, it sometimes takes a while for awards to turn up... My last promotion took a day or two after I managed get the required score.

Comment

Yeah, I got the Expert First Aid 2x with no award so I gave up...for now. Frustrating as hell. If you don't want to go through with getting 35 kills in traditional sniper methods again, just hop in the bomber as a sniper and get the 35 in no time

Comment

Certain badges specificially dont get awarded "In game" The USMC Navy Cross is one example.

Comment

Working...
                      X