Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when is dice gonna give us notice for 1.4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is dice gonna give us notice for 1.4!

I hope dice will give us an accurate release date for 1.4 soon because i'm chomping at the bit

Re: when is dice gonna give us notice for 1.4!

well, maybe they've learnt its better to get a game/patch/hotfix working properly before releasing it. In which case, it'll take em about 6 months to sort everything out

Comment

I hope it never comes. I'm really starting to enjoy the server crashes. If you're lucky you can grab some really neat screenshots of vehicles spinning off and floating away. In fact, I think that instead of fixing them, in the next patch they should add in an .mp3 of the theme to '2001 - A Space Odyssey' which would be perfect for when that humvee goes pirouetting off into the sky. I used to get frustrated by them, but now I just make the best of 'em.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
        I hope it never comes. I'm really starting to enjoy the server crashes. If you're lucky you can grab some really neat screenshots of vehicles spinning off and floating away. In fact, I think that instead of fixing them, in the next patch they should add in an .mp3 of the theme to '2001 - A Space Odyssey' which would be perfect for when that humvee goes pirouetting off into the sky. I used to get frustrated by them, but now I just make the best of 'em.

~Wolfgang
        Nice post..........LOL:laugh:

Comment

Good Call Wolfgang, im always ready for that nice screen shot.

Have you also realised that when the map is ending, what ever you see last on the screen, you will see that item on the socres window (ie MEC:120 US:0) just before you goto the tables of the stats.

Let Dice take their time, as long it comes out and the patch does its job.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer

~Wolfgang
            Well put, but seriously DICE giving us an accurate date of a release is like GW Bush giving a speech without screwing up a word in the middle. It just won't happen. We'll be all twiddling our thumbs waiting for a patch until after 2142 comes out.

Comment

I'm sure Dice hopes to get it as out pretty quickly as much as we are.

Comment

As soon as they screw up some more stuff......

Comment

I don't think its too much to ask for an update......even if it says "We don't know **** off!!". Just some word is all I wanna hear.

Comment

Tuesday August 22nd is its expected release date. 1 week after its original release date.

Comment

Thanks to FEAR Im not in a big hurry to get patch.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                        Tuesday August 22nd is its expected release date. 1 week after its original release date.
                        Really? Source?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch
                          Really? Source?
                          Plantet Battlefield posted their "sources" thought it was one week after the delay, if so then why wouldn't EA just come out and say that? Sounded kinda weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketPunch
                            Really? Source?
                            It was on the front page of totalbf2, it said that it would be delayed by atleast 1 week from its original release date.

Comment

السعالقريباالسعال

Comment

Working...
                              X