This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting promoted....

i just started playing last week and im a sgt. i just hit 5000 pts a while ago but i got no promotion and im pretty sure 5000 is what i need. my stats say that my global score is 5134 or something and the progress bar is full but...no promotion! i dont think there are award requirements for staff sgt (as far as i can tell). i never got to hear that lil drumming sound in game or in the main menu. its been a while now and i wanna know whats wrong.

oh and if this helps, i didnt get disconnected from the server i was playing when i hit 5000.

any help would be appreciated. thx

Re: Not getting promoted....

Originally posted by AgentTapSumBong
    i just started playing last week and im a sgt. i just hit 5000 pts a while ago but i got no promotion and im pretty sure 5000 is what i need. my stats say that my global score is 5134 or something and the progress bar is full but...no promotion! i dont think there are award requirements for staff sgt (as far as i can tell). i never got to hear that lil drumming sound in game or in the main menu. its been a while now and i wanna know whats wrong.

oh and if this helps, i didnt get disconnected from the server i was playing when i hit 5000.

any help would be appreciated. thx
    Weekends take longer for your stats to update. Log back in Monday, and you should get the promotion as soon as you score a point on a ranked server.

Comment

ooo is it? come to think of it this is my first week playing and didnt get promoted on a weekend yet. alright ill give it a wait. thx for your help

Comment

ya weekends suck for stats updating. EA servers = teh suck.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

yeah now i have another problem on my hands...i looked at the thread that tells you how to get your bf2 id number and i tried it out, but the gp.info only had a '2' in it and nothing but that '2'....

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Working...
            X