Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer Questions

This may sound dumb but,

I know if you are in an armour vehicle, adjacent to another vehicle you will heal it.

I know if you get out and use the spannner, you will heal it.

But, if you are in your own armour, sometimes it repairs your own sometimes it doesnt? Or do I have to get out and repair my own armour manually?

And also how are the repair points allocated, as sometimes I find empty beat up vehicles and repair, I dont get a point. Do you have to do like 50% heal? Or does it have to have a driver in?

Thanx guys!

Re: Engineer Questions

You cannot repair your own vehicle while you are in it. Have to get out and use spanner.

Repair points only apply when a teammate is in the vehicle you are repairing, or you are repairing the Essex phalanx. You have to get a 100 percent repair for one point.

If you sit next to a supply crate, your armor will get repaired.

Comment

^^ well put, good job ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
        You cannot repair your own vehicle while you are in it. Have to get out and use spanner.

Repair points only apply when a teammate is in the vehicle you are repairing, or you are repairing the Essex phalanx. You have to get a 100 percent repair for one point.

If you sit next to a supply crate, your armor will get repaired.
        WRONG!!!

You can sit in the back of an empty Vodnik, Nanjing or Humvee and repair it and get points

But all other vehicles (armor, buggies, APCs, and AA vehicles) require you to get out and repair them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
          WRONG!!!

You can sit in the back of an empty Vodnik, Nanjing or Humvee and repair it and get points

But all other vehicles (armor, buggies, APCs, and AA vehicles) require you to get out and repair them.
          bah. technicality. he is right though. its useful in Blackhawks and other transport choppers. If you get hit by a missle, switch and repair.

Ill restate. If you are in a vehicle, and you dont have access to your spanner, there is no way you can repair it yourself.

so if you are flying a plane, dont fly engy. Its completely useless. Basically all you can do is see your status in the other views. Fly medic, so you can heal yourself if you go out of bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
            WRONG!!!

One edited note should be made; if your riding second chair in AA Vehicles you can repair it.

Basically the engineer can repair any vehicle he/she is riding in, provided you can equip your rifle and of course your spanner (aka Adjustable Wrench ).

Comment

Originally posted by -=[R]=-SilentNite
              One edited note should be made; if your riding second chair in AA Vehicles you can repair it.
              yeah thats how i get most of my repair points

Comment

Fly chopper (not BH though, you are easy target) as ENG and repair team armors around the field hovering over them. Sadly it happens not often enough even though I call "Hey, choppy, come here and repair me please!"..

Of course first things first: kill enemy, clear the area then go repair if you are still alive :-)

gurgul

Comment

Working...
                X