? about my ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about my ribbon

i was in a game and got my ground defens ribbon and i was playing and then i lost connection to the game and i went to bfHQ and it wasnt there and i waited a couple of days and it wasnt there then i did the req.s many more times and it wont come back its like i got it buts its not showing

any help would be great but im new to these forums so i hope this is were this goes

Re: ? about my ribbon

you will have to get it again if the game quit out before the round was over. Sorry

Comment

ya i went to another game and got the reqs and nothing happen and ive tried many other times

Comment

so you are saying you got the ribbion then you got quit out. So you went on another server and got the requirements for the ribbion But no ribbion?

Comment

sry has to be said but...

make sure the server is ranked

Comment

yes but i didnt quit i lost connection does that make a difference?

it was ranked and ive have try it many other times in multiple servers

Comment

If you lost the connection that would be the reason why the ribbon did not show.

Comment

the server probably crashed right just as you got your ribbon and didnt upload your stats/awards. you'll have to get it again. :|:
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

You know i had this problem too... Except my ribbon was the one team ribbon where you need 40 points in a squad to get it. It took me like 4 or 5 days before i got the ribbon even after I had the requirements for it quite a few times.

Comment

Yeah this time you realy can blame it on the lag

Comment

Working...
                    X