dust off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dust off

does any one here use the black hawk for dust off or search and rescue i think that would be pretty cool. maybe that could be a new game mode

Re: dust off

whats dust off?

i thought that was those cans of compressed air used to clean keyboards and get a buzz

Comment

Well thats basically Objective or Search and Destroy except u dont blow up the ppl, u rescue them. Its kind of difficult to implement a mode like that. What if the capters just shoot the hostages.

Comment

Yes Drunken Sailor explain.. And by looking at your name and sig I can tell your were really drunk when making that sig..

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
          whats dust off?

i thought that was those cans of compressed air used to clean keyboards and get a buzz
          dust off is picking up injured soldiers and taking them back to a hospital

Comment

i run dust-off a lot. I find a guy who's in a remote area and get down there and hover about a foot off the ground.

then he proceeds to tell me "no" and then say "go away - i'm a sniper"

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              i run dust-off a lot. I find a guy who's in a remote area and get down there and hover about a foot off the ground.

lol nice

Comment

Originally posted by drunken sailor
                dust off is picking up injured soldiers and taking them back to a hospital
                ok thanks....

and yes.....that would be a kick *** idea, or gamemode.....

if things were a bit slower.....and ppl tried to stay alive, it would work....but ppl know they can respawn so they wont sit in cover waiting for a heli to come rescue them....

you could pilot as medic, and by the time you get to another enemy base, they would be healed just for being your passenger, then u can drop them off......u get heal points...

Comment

thanks for support

Comment

I actually playing that kind of mode in one of the old games ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! i gotta try that next time - Hop in .. Mount up ... Hop in ... Get in .. LOL

Just make sure you dont squash him - lol

Comment

flying around and picking people up is fun

Comment

Originally posted by troybob

LOL classic!

Comment

I once picked up a guy in midair who jumped out of an exploding jet. And I didn't even know it.

Comment

loool

Comment

ive had many many attempts at trying to pick up ppl who are in the middle of the sea, but of course it fails and i end up tking them

Comment

Working...
                              X