High rankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High rankers

Most of the high rankers are pilots or meds true or false.

Re: High rankers

Eh, I don't know and don't care really. All I know is that they have lots of points. How I wonder...

Comment

Who cares.. It's just a game I'm a medic but I'm also a Sniper and I love Support and Assault since a month.. The other classes are just not rewarding as Assault you don't have Self-Healing Medbags or something you only have 'armor' which doesn't helps but who cares..

Why are you interested in this anyway..?

Comment

rd volx is a support man..

Comment

How can it ever be proven? So then it shoudln't be a yes/no, but more of your opinion. Also, who cares about other peoples statistics, who ever honestly reads up on someone elses stats? There just like grades, you see them, say "****" no matter what they are, and carry on.

Comment

No, most of the higher rankers are nade spammers, armor whores, or just plain point whores who ALWAYS play on karkand. Few of them are actually plane whores or medic whores.

Comment

killing wtih an APC is alot easier than bombing with a jet...and surprisingly most of the top rankers are support or something other than medic...

Comment

All I kno, is that some of the high ranks I meet or stuck up ignorant pricks. Thinking there god or something. Its happened to me a few times. Its funny at the time being sad. :hmm:

Comment

Id say yes because some of them u look at the file and the spent half their time in a jet or chopper

Comment

Look at my stats (if you consider 2nd lt high lol). if you notice I have spent most of my time on the ground, some in the air...but really all over. I do admit though that a lot of the higher ranked people usually just do one thing like fly or...something

Comment

I guess Im higher ranked than most, i do spend time in armor, but spread out everything else, med and support are fav kits, AT if in big map

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
                        No, most of the higher rankers are nade spammers, armor whores, or just plain point whores who ALWAYS play on karkand. Few of them are actually plane whores or medic whores.
                        Qft..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SuperTyphoon
                          karkand is the gay

Comment

Don't agree. There are a lot of high ranking amour whores out there as well :P

I would be 1st Lt. If I had only 1 account. Most kills would be as assault, then medic.

Comment

I'm an LT Colonel, and of my 1100 hours I've spent nearly 500 as AT. I find most of these types of threads are made by people who are jealous of other peoples free time

ingame nick SFXTobacco

Comment

Working...
                              X