Chopper fixing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopper fixing?

Y is it that when I pilot a chopper, my HUD would'nt market enemy tanks with glowing marking things like on any jet? Not onlythat but they don't mark enemy vehicles on the TV missle HUD too. They need to fix this on a future patch.

Re: Chopper fixing?

I don't really see the need. This encourages communication between the pilot and the gunner. Spot enemies from chaingun view, switch to TV and let your pilot line you up.
    Not to mention the TV screen is simply that, there is no targeting system on the chopper, otherwise you wouldnt have to steer the missiles. Looking for lock on missiles, get in the copilot seat of a bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace08
      Y is it that when I pilot a chopper, my HUD would'nt market enemy tanks with glowing marking things like on any jet? Not onlythat but they don't mark enemy vehicles on the TV missle HUD too. They need to fix this on a future patch.
      It's fine as it is, you arent going very fast and should be able to spot vehicles using your.. eyes?

Comment

yep is easy enough like u dont really need them to b marked out do u?

Comment

Sounds you like a need a decent pilot. Gunning is so much better with communication.

Comment

Look at your map to avoid tk:ing

Comment

I don't really use the helicopter, so I don't really care.

Personally I'd rather go up against a Solo Helicopter Pilot, than a duo with good communication.

Solo's are really easy to pick off since they tend to spin around in a single spot. It makes for an easy SRAW target.

Comment

fly in an elevated position, about 180 meters, and it filters lots of things, u dont see infantry, cars, basicly the only stuff u see are armors and choppers,jets. if u solo, taht would be the stuff u need to see quikly, the distance u put between u and the 3 targets i mentioned,are perfect for a quik tv shot and it also helps u to easily guide ur tv missile. the only problem now is how are u gonna make the difference between enemy tank and friendly tank. 1st thing is minimap, if where u see on ur minimap has a tank, don shoot. second way to find out if ur to busy to look at the minimap and verify is to just fire the tv missile, guide ur missile so taht it points direcetly to the target, thename tag will soon apear on the tank, it wil show if ist friendly or enemy. then u can chooseto guide it to hit or guide it away.

Comment

What about the pilot flying the chopper? how can he see the things to let loose the rockets on?

Comment

What about the pilot flying the chopper? how can he see the things to let loose the rockets on?
                    Just look down, if you a see a tank double check on the minimap that its not your teams and line him up for your co-pilot, if he misses or tries to shot it down with the chaingun, then its you turn to use the missles.

Also keep an ear and eye out for your tream on the ground calling out for a Tank. I normally hunt down the enemy chopper, then next i look for tanks, then infantry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace08
                      Its not as hard as u think. How long have u spent in a copter? in any case u should try different maps with heli's. Dragon Valley is the easiest place to find enemies while flying.

Comment

Working...
                      X