Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red tag bug

played on the iron gator as mec in sf and got this:

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

will this be fixed in 1.4 patch?

Re: red tag bug

most likely, dont know
    by the way, u have terrible looking graphics :-(

Comment

yeah my computer sucks

Comment

It was supposed to be fixed 2 or 3 patches ago.

DM

Comment

yeah i remember the first time it happened to me.(not a pretty sight) :hmm:

Comment

lol the first time it happened to me ff was off xD i couldnt die xD

Comment

Originally posted by Double Maduro
              It was supposed to be fixed 2 or 3 patches ago.

DM
              Nope the devs said the problem had been addressed. I suppose that means that they officially recognized it; however, as of yet the problem hasn't been solved. It's one of those bugs that will likely never go away.

Comment

especially when you think they are an enemy and get a teamkill

Comment

This is the reason I've taught myself not to shoot at things based on the lack of a fast showing blue name above their head. I actually look at radar/suits they wear to tell...though sometimes I Just can't

Comment

The 1.4 patch changelog claims the red bug will be fixed when we update to 1.4.

Comment

its not a bug, well not always. its a hack called teamhack or something. its where you show red on both teams and if anyone kills you they get a TK, they also can swap teams as they like or show up where they are blue to both sides. My friend and I have been doing allot of hack search on the net due to getting FKED up really bad in the last week or so. You can guess where it comes from. I also read they already got to the 2142 beta. Theres a vid on the net. So dont always assume something is a bug, enough time searching the net can prove other wise.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Gunny
                        its not a bug, well not always. its a hack called teamhack or something. its where you show red on both teams and if anyone kills you they get a TK, they also can swap teams as they like or show up where they are blue to both sides. My friend and I have been doing allot of hack search on the net due to getting FKED up really bad in the last week or so. You can guess where it comes from. I also read they already got to the 2142 beta. Theres a vid on the net. So dont always assume something is a bug, enough time searching the net can prove other wise.
                        In my case it's certainly a bug. Due to our ridiculous broadband plans here I used to have a 1gb cap, my 256kbps would be slowed to 64kbps when cap reached. I've now upgraded, I have the same plan but with 5gb cap.

So I used to have red / blue bug for 24 days of the month (with 1gb cap).
                        Now I have red / blue bug for 12 days of the month (with 5gb cap).

I know when my cap has been reached cos I get the red bug straight away.

Comment

Dice/EA can't fix it
                          and they have bein' saying they were going to from about 1.12 and up.
                          They said in every patch
                          Red name tag fix, but you know they are lieing

Comment

lol, this reminded me of an incident a few days back in Ghost Town. This teamkilling noob (total smacktard) jumped the gun a bit and blamed this one guy for having superduber securitydodging hacks. I cant remember fully what he had said, some stupid thing. I went to the player he was blaming and it was simply the red tag bug.:laugh:

Comment

yeah, it first got me when i was on Dalian Plant. i was chinese, and the Americans were ivvading our off-limits base. after awhile, my teamates were red. instinctivly, i shot them with a DAO-12. it said that they were fair kills, but then the admins kicked me.

Comment

Working...
                              X