Wall glitch in Warlord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wall glitch in Warlord.

that was a ranked game! Bad boy !! dont glitch!!

Comment

Oh yeah, RavenRealms, aswell as kicking and banning these guys, I hope you're taking screenies and reporting them to BFROE?

I beg your pardon if you have

Edit: I beg your pardon! Hehe, just re-read your first post. My mistake. Well lets hope these exploiters buggers get their stat's wiped.

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
        Oh yeah, RavenRealms, aswell as kicking and banning these guys, I hope you're taking screenies and reporting them to BFROE?

I beg your pardon if you have
        Of course! Been busting exploiters since the karkand glitch!

Comment

I saw a guy named PUNKBUSTERTESTER doing it - well didn't really see because he was on the other team and in the wall. He was a support who was constantly grenade spamming the North-South hallway near the 3rd floor flag. My guess is that he was somehow in the staircase. This was on the Moongamers mostly Warlord server, Saturday morning 8/19/2006 at about 8:30 a.m. EDT.

This guy was 70-0 when he was finally kicked.

Comment

wow, I just saw the "how-to" videos... who spends that kind of time figuring this crap out? That's just crazy. They have them for Warlord and Ghost Town... It's the same glitch both times so I have to imagine that its possible on other maps.

geez... They better button these up

So answer this... are all your "accounts" tied to your CD Key? If that guy "PUNKBUSTERTESTER" got banned, would his other account be banned?

It would seem like that would be the better solution. Because I imagine having a "hacker account" would be a popular occurance otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
              wow, I just saw the "how-to" videos... who spends that kind of time figuring this crap out?
              Peeps who suck at the game and have to cheat/glitch to compete. I've been killed a few times by peeps using the Warlord glitch and I always report them to BFROE. Stats are getting reset on occassion, so the system does work... it just requires screenshots and getting a bunch of the peeps on the server to report it. Just switch teams when you get killed inside the palace in a hallway or the spawn room and no one is around, you can switch views and find the punk who is doing it. Take several SS's and then report his sorry arse.

Comment

I believe the bans are done by CD Key, so he would have to buy a new game...

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                  Yeah I have seen this before been done by some called =OH= Soldier he still didn't do that well I thought that Dice had discontinued their support for SF? So I guess its unlikely that we will see a fix.

How can they just stop supporting a game that they made like that. They need to get off their arse and work on anything that is still being played or start handing out refunds.

Comment

Working...
                  X