BlackCougar Presents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlackCougar Presents...

It was well put together but I wouldn't say the play was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator
      It was well put together but I wouldn't say the play was very impressive.
      What would have you liked to see instead?

Originally posted by Jazza
      Yay an Aussie video! I was hoping to see myself somewhere in there!

The only two things I didn't like was the cheap solo'ing (Reminds me to much of Snipa Foxs cheap bunny hopping exploiting) and the graphics where crap :P

It was good to see you own DC and +/Plus, I hate them.
      Lol, Snipa Fox is in my clan. Can I ask how Soloing is cheap?
      I had no Gunner what am I meant to do, let them TV me..
      Graphics were crap because I have a X700 and 1gb or RAM...

What servers do you normally play on?
      I only play Internode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cougs
        What would have you liked to see instead?

Lol, Snipa Fox is in my clan. Can I ask how Soloing is cheap?
        I had no Gunner what am I meant to do, let them TV me..
        Graphics were crap because I have a X700 and 1gb or RAM...

What servers do you normally play on?
        I only play Internode.
        Snipa Fox = Bunny hopping ****er.

I didn't know you had no gunner, but I did see in some shots you had a pilot/gunner

I mostly play on GameArena now, Internode crashes to much.

Comment

Very nice. I like the stock-weapon ownage.

It's funny... I stopped playing spec ops because IMHO the unlocks suck... it's as if I totally forgot about the stock weapons.

Comment

Thanks Consultant01.
            I had a gunner for some shots and no gunner for most.
            So you havn't seen most of the players these days Jazza?
            50% of people prone jump these days, I prone spam.

Comment

Ok, here is my opinion, this is another one of those movies where someone leaves fraps running an entire round and then cuts out all the times they die and only puts in 3 second clips of ownage one after another, all dubbed over some alternative or rock and roll track. Having said that. It is by far the better one of those style of movies where all footage is from the 1st person perspective. So I will rate it as follows

Originality 1/10
              Editing 4/10
              Footage 9/10
              Sound 2/10 Just a song playing

The granade scene was very nice, the chopper scenes seames weak to any pro pilot and feel out of place for the video.

But, you did a very good job on it.

Overall worth watching: 7/10

Please check it out people, he shows you that you can own if you are sneaky and aware of the enemys location and he dosnt bunnyhop.

Thats my honest opinion. Please dont hate for the originality rating.

Comment

Thankyou TheShocker for your post. I am not one of them people who get pissed off because someone doesn't like my movie, I am one of them people who take in what people say and use it to create something better.

Well the originality is exactly like you put it. Theres hundreds, maybe thousands of BF2 movies were you watch some nub somewhere in the world run around and shoot more nubs. The editing, was pretty basic if you ask me, I am still learning Vegas. It was actually my first movie using Vegas (The other 2 were on Premiere) so I wasn't expecting many or any good comments on how the film was edited. The Footage, wasn't actually expecting a 9/10 haha, thankyou. Sound, I screwed up the sound recording on fraps and it didn't record it so I had no in-game sound.. so a 2/10 wasn't bad.

Everyone likes that grenade scene.
                I was lucky to get that on Fraps because were it cuts to that scene was when I started recording (Well a little before) I quickly pressed F9 and then started chucking nades. I agree with you about the Chopper scenes and so do a lot of the other people on the other forum I posted my movie on. I shouldn't have put it in, I had the footage their and just had to chuck it in though haha, I think it was because I solo TVed 2 really good Aussie players while they were in a loop.

Oh and I didn't have Fraps running all round, my HD would be chockers if I did, I turn it on just before I spawn and turn it off when I die or if theres no one around to shoot (Except teammates ) and have to run a fair way before I find someone to shoot again.

Thankyou heaps for that comment dude. :laugh:
                Even though you pounded my orginality into the ground. :cry:

Comment

Cougs, can I ask why you went form Premier to Vegas? I'm asking because I use vegas and never tried Premier. LOL @ ms moviemaker

Comment

very cool frag video, I liked it much, you are truly good

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocker
                      Cougs, can I ask why you went form Premier to Vegas? I'm asking because I use vegas and never tried Premier. LOL @ ms moviemaker
                      Premiere was too complicated in some parts. Id have to say slicing your footage up was easier in Premiere but the effects Veags offers and the user friendly stuff makes it much better.

Originally posted by pYura
                      very cool frag video, I liked it much, you are truly good
                      Thankyou pYura.

Comment

Working...
                      X