Company of Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes

I recently installed the demo and ill tell you now, after just playing the game for a few minutes, it made me want to preorder it. Its Omaha Beach level is like the Saving Private Ryan sequence in rts mode. And its got amazing graphics. I cant wait to max it out then i get another 7600gs. Anyone else know much about the game? Ill try and post some screens

Re: Company of Heroes

Is the demo out now? I've been playing the beta online and its pretty fun, is the demo single player or what?

Comment

been playing the Beta as well, didnt know the Demo was out.
      linky???

Will be buying it when it comes out.

Comment

Try soldiers: heros of ww2 pretty much same kinda game but came out before this one can't comepare teh two but i enjoyed soldiers

Comment

I got the single player demo along with a PC Gamer disc. I guess i could make it a .rar and post it on the internet...

Heres some screenshots:

Comment

Demo can be found here...

be warned its 1.5gb lol

Comment

The cinematics look really great, but the interface looks to big, you know? Almost half the screen, and the bright colors you have to control the soldiers take away from its realistic looks. Still, I'll download the demo, the gameplay is really good

Comment

Im gunna go ahead and bump this thread, seeing as the demo is actually really good, played it over a few times. So any news or whatnot for company of heros, put here

Comment

i have a beta key of company of heros i'm not using if anyone wants it.

Comment

It gets released next week doesn't it, on Tuesday or Wednesday right? (whenever the 5th is) along with Faces of War (which I'm defiantly buying)

Comment

Originally posted by Myahon
                      i have a beta key of company of heros i'm not using if anyone wants it.
                      I need 1, if you didnt give it away ill tkae it .

Comment

Working...
                      X