Shooting Angels From The Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Angels From The Sky

In Warlord today, I spawn on my SL after seeing my squad needs a support guy. He's on top of a building near the British para-drop zone.

I just kept plinking the parachutists out of the sky. Unless they jinked wildly off course, they never made it to the ground! And they just kept on coming and coming! The best they could do was to toss grenades with little effect.

Now this takes place near a contested flag, so I don't feel like I was spawn-raping. It was the best time on Warlord I'd ever had (I get too freaked out at the stronghold to the north).

Good fun.

Re: Shooting Angels From The Sky

yeah, that's, by far, the easiest place to spawn rape while still being able to argue that it's not really spawn camping. I've had several good round where we just sat there in our technicals killing SAS guys.

Comment

its fun until the tank comes

Comment

Tanks don't aim that high. When my SL died, I never tried to get back up there. But for a time, it was a fun turkey-shoot.

Comment

i quite like using all the .50cals on pickup trucks. once we had bout 5-6 .50cals pointing at the sky. i'm surprised so many SAS continued to use the para drop

Comment

A guy in a technical was killing us as we parachuted down, parked near the big archway.

I didn't waste much time before spawning as anti-tank, tracking down and killing him

Yeah, you get some easy kills, but the SAS will make it a personal mission to hunt you down

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
              i quite like using all the .50cals on pickup trucks. once we had bout 5-6 .50cals pointing at the sky. i'm surprised so many SAS continued to use the para drop
              yes that is the best vehicle to do it with. 2-3 hits its all it takes. Infact that is the best vehicle to camp with or take out helo's.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Yeah it's amazing that those guy parachuting down time and time again think that they will make a difference. You referred to them as angels, but I think that fallen angels would be more appropriate especially after plugging them with some .50 cals.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                  its fun until the tank comes
                  Amen to that

Comment

the beginning of warlord sucks... IT's the battle in the palace that OWNZ!

Comment

Originally posted by GMEM1991
                      the beginning of warlord sucks... IT's the battle in the palace that OWNZ!
                      I have to agree that the palace fights are among the best that the game has to offer as long as people are not laying claymores everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
                        I have to agree that the palace fights are among the best that the game has to offer as long as people are not laying claymores everywhere.
                        even if they do half a bizillion medics come rushing to revive you looking for points.

i know i do :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
                          I agree as soon as I see that one of the spawns is being capped in the palace I'm so there!

You should check out 24/7 Warlord speedygamesserver.com
                          FF for claymores & mines is on, so they are seldom used

Comment

how many slots is it?

i ten to hang around EA UK killing field (the 48 man one), or TsF server

Comment

sniping them is really fun 2

Comment

Working...
                              X