BF2 version problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 version problems

Hey, i have started over my computer..i wiped everything off and all that mess, i haved installed BF2 and it is not letting me join my clans server...i have the 1.3 patch...but i stil think that it is a problem with not having the same version...can somone help me...this is the error message it gives me when i try to connect by putting in the ip adress: Unable to connect to server, please check your network connection..and all that mess..please help~~!

[QUOTE=Exorcist]Hey, i have started over my computer..i wiped everything off and all that mess, i haved installed BF2 and it is not letting me join my clans server...i have the 1.3 patch...but i stil think that it is a problem with not having the same version...can somone help me...this is the error message it gives me when i try to connect by putting in the ip adress: Unable to connect to server, please check your network connection..and all that mess..please help~~!

Re: BF2 version problems

Does it connect to other servers or this happens on this server only

Comment

on those 2 servers only

i am able to connect to other servers, but for someone reason it woni't let me go to my clan's when i insert the ip

Comment

I am not sure about it but maybe the server just crashed when u tried to join

Comment

no, i have tried it numorous times..but yet the same thing over and over again

Comment

Are u sure about the port and ip address of the server. and shut down any AV and firewall

Comment

Working...
            X