C4 Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Heaven

I was on Strike at Karkland, there was something like 30 players in the game. We was trying to take over the Gate house and the battle was mainly on the bridge.

The enemys was using the Tank and also had mines on the bridge and on te shortcut across the little river, so our cars and Tank couldnt get through! We was winning in points but they was owning in kills, we was just respwaning next to the battle so it was none-stop battle (was very exciting). Me and a partner was special Ops, so we decided to get the C4 on.

We planted about 15 C4s all on1 bridge whilst our team was covering us, then we ran away as fast as we good, the enemy got the better of our team and was crossing the bridge, they were all around the Tank and as they got to the middle of the bridge, me and my partner hit the C4 and CA'BOOOOM!! We killed about 15 people altogeather, it was fantastic! all them still alive, went into the water and we thew a couple of grenades to finish them off! it was amazing, i wish i knew that guys name

Re: C4 Heaven

Lol sounds like you got some skills with the C4 dude We got a guy in our clan who can finish top using just C4 to kill every1 lol :laugh:

Comment

Re: C4 Heaven

nah, im not the greatest C4 guys, i was just lucky i guess, but thanks

Comment

Working...
      X