A game in a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A game in a game

Wow looks loke to keep you on your toes nowadays they have amde a new game within BF2

Trying to find a server that doesnt crash to desktop as soon as you goto join game.

Took 14 attempts last night only 1 that didnt was the Crash and Burn server, now tonight I cant find this server, anyone got the ip address of that server or a reliable 64 server that dont crash to sesk top

Cheers

Re: A game in a game

TBH, 64 servers are the most to crash try 32,16, they crash less.

Comment

Originally posted by nick_r_brown
      Wow looks loke to keep you on your toes nowadays they have amde a new game within BF2

Trying to find a server that doesnt crash to desktop as soon as you goto join game.

Took 14 attempts last night only 1 that didnt was the Crash and Burn server, now tonight I cant find this server, anyone got the ip address of that server or a reliable 64 server that dont crash to sesk top

Cheers
      I've seen the 32 player and the 61 player both crash equally. There seems ti be no difference what so ever from what I can tell. The best way to find a server is to use qtracker or to head on over to game-monitor.com

Comment

i love this game i call it "find a stupid server that is good that won't kick me or make me CTD so i can finally play the ****ing game that i paid actuall money for" and then after so many losses at this game i take my computer and i find a big mountain to throw it off of! and then i go to bestbuy and ask for a new compy

Comment

Just keep trying the same one. Works for me.

Comment

Working...
          X