Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick 2142 Question

Heya,

For the 2142 demo, will it be singleplayer or multiplayer? And it's set for the 25th Augest right? (sorry i couldnt find what type it would be in the forums, i also cant find it in the 2142 forums)

Thanks

Re: Quick 2142 Question

I too would like to know this, I wasn't really interested in this game at all when I first heard about it, in fact I was pretty pissed off, but now it seems I might enjoy it.

Comment

online multiplayer in the beta only.....

Comment

Originally posted by Absurdus
        online multiplayer in the beta only.....
        He is asking about the demo, not the beta.
        Im pretty sure the demo will be similar to the BF2 demo and be multiplayer and 1 map. Head over to this site and register for more info:

Comment

the demo will come after the beta is done waiting for my key to play the beta

Comment

Originally posted by 25121937
            the demo will come after the beta is done waiting for my key to play the beta
            THe beta is loads of fun.

Comment

i am waiting for the demo to be free to download. really like to want to try the game. its awesome!

Comment

Im downloading the BETA now, is there alot of servers on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  Im downloading the BETA now, is there alot of servers on it?
                  About 30 total I believe and half of them area always full. Make sure you adjust your video and audio settings before you log in. If you don't the game will run a bit choppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    About 30 total I believe and half of them area always full. Make sure you adjust your video and audio settings before you log in. If you don't the game will run a bit choppy.
                    Alright will do its downloading pretty fast. Do you like it? more or less then BF2? I know their seperate games in a way, but BF2's gameplay is what hooks me, the way its layed out etc.

What the hell is going on with this download, I waited in line for over 2 hours then I can download it gets to 322MB and it slows down to 0 and now it says I have to wait a further 30 minutes in line, wtf is this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                      Alright will do its downloading pretty fast. Do you like it? more or less then BF2? I know their seperate games in a way, but BF2's gameplay is what hooks me, the way its layed out etc.

What the hell is going on with this download, I waited in line for over 2 hours then I can download it gets to 322MB and it slows down to 0 and now it says I have to wait a further 30 minutes in line, wtf is this crap?
                      The game is pretty fun. There is lots to do and a lot to learn. I've been crashing though, apparently there is an error related to my RAM that was never there before. I ran memtest for 4 hours yesterday while I was out and about. When I finally got home I checked the logs and there were NO ERRORS. Kind of frustrating, but I mean it's a beta still.

Comment

hehe...and soon my new comp will be shipping out..w00t..cant wait to play 2142 and bf2 on med settings

Comment

apparently there is an error related to my RAM that was never there before. I ran memtest for 4 hours yesterday while I was out and about. When I finally got home I checked the logs and there were NO ERRORS. Kind of frustrating, but I mean it's a beta still.
                          Hmm it is Beta but that still doesnt mean Dice or EA will fix it :laugh:

Comment

The game is pretty fun. There is lots to do and a lot to learn. I've been crashing though, apparently there is an error related to my RAM that was never there before. I ran memtest for 4 hours yesterday while I was out and about. When I finally got home I checked the logs and there were NO ERRORS. Kind of frustrating, but I mean it's a beta still.
                            Guess all you can do is write down every problem you come into and put it onto notepad or something then send it to their feedback forum.

Comment

Working...
                            X