Screen Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Freezes

I'm not too tech savy, but the other day I loaded BF2 up and it loaded fine, but when I got ready to play, the curser was stuck in the dead center of the screen. I tried pressing escape and other buttons, but nothing happened. A team member recommended me to reinstall BF2 and the 1.3 patch. I also got the new catalyst. Booted up and got to the select your kit screen and the curser was stuck still. 10-15 seconds later, the screen went black, but I could still here the bf2 audio, but could do nothing. I had to manually reboot the system. It booted and the resolution was like 300x200 or something all ****ty. The icons and windows were about 3 inches bigger than they should be. I've gotten the resolution fixed. Now my computer is all slow. I'm having a hard time typing this message.

I was thinking about updating my system before, and now I have an excuse, but I was wondering if any of you guys have had similar problems or could help me out?

Re: Screen Freezes

Originally posted by |TOC|TerribleOne
    I'm not too tech savy, but the other day I loaded BF2 up and it loaded fine, but when I got ready to play, the curser was stuck in the dead center of the screen. I tried pressing escape and other buttons, but nothing happened. A team member recommended me to reinstall BF2 and the 1.3 patch. I also got the new catalyst. Booted up and got to the select your kit screen and the curser was stuck still. 10-15 seconds later, the screen went black, but I could still here the bf2 audio, but could do nothing. I had to manually reboot the system. It booted and the resolution was like 300x200 or something all ****ty. The icons and windows were about 3 inches bigger than they should be. I've gotten the resolution fixed. Now my computer is all slow. I'm having a hard time typing this message.

I was thinking about updating my system before, and now I have an excuse, but I was wondering if any of you guys have had similar problems or could help me out?
    If all else fails try a system restore ,when my comp ****s up or i have ****ed something up ,i just take it back to a earlier date when all was fine and dandy.

Comment

Re: Screen Freezes

TOC!!!! Got to say, I really like your server, Ummm, Maybe all your controls got wiped? Ive had it happened before to me.

Comment

Working...
      X