This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 status

OK, so i havent played bf2 for a couple of months, how come the 1.4 patch isnt released yet? last time i checked, a beta was out

Re: 1.4 status

search the forums and ea news

Comment

Was it so difficult to give the reason? All the 1.4 threads are so full of posts that its difficult to find any good info there.

It was supposed to be released a couple of days ago, but they delayed it because they found something that needed fixing. There are some sourceless claims, that it was postponed for a week. I guess the latter is true since it hasn't been released yet.

Comment

The EA site gives a good explanation. They want to get this one right so they can forget about BF2 and start patching 2142. HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
          The EA site gives a good explanation. They want to get this one right so they can forget about BF2 and start patching 2142. HAHA
          Too true ;]

Comment

Originally posted by John Edmo
            LOL NICE:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

YOu guys should be glad their doing it right this time. Gotta get less stupid 1.4 threads

Comment

HA ha ha... Same thing they said last time!!! You know just before the servers started to crash

Comment

Glad others like my sense of humour. I think you would have to be pretty silly to expect a company to keep floggin an old horse so to speake. I believe in doing a job once and once only. Get it right first. But it is good to see that they are not going to release 1.4 untill they are 100% happy with it.

Take Your Time EA. We Will Wait. Just get it right.

Comment

It seems to me that most of the whiners dont have a clue, really. With 200 some hours and an officer rank its obvious that they have played on the same server in an air craft and the only way to make them happy is to add God mode to thier cheat program.
                    Lots of people here think I havent a clue but stop and think. How can you have an accuracy rate over 60% and still cant kill players with a rate around 20% in a one on one fight. It just doesnt add up does it. Also there has been a new influx of bunny hoppers, go figure.
                    The last bit of helpful info I have is that during the first 3 or 4 days, of 1.4, the cheats havent been upgraded to work with the new patch so you will not have to deal with cheats. You almost have to be blind to not have noticed this during previous patches. So however long we have to wait for the patch it will be worth it, even if it isnt 100% bug free.
                    From what Ive seen here I must be the only one who gets tired of players with no skill who spawn camp, base rape, hide in buildings (with no entrance), switch teams when thier team is going to loose, or lately team kill you so thier buddy can spawn in your place and switch you to the looseing team, etc.. Can you tell Im eagerly awaiting the new patch. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

There are several threads on this already. Seek and ye shall find.

Comment

Working...
                      X