Best Kill Streak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Kill Streak?

69 in the JSF on wake. It just happened a little while ago. My previous one was 63 in the JSF. wooooot.

Probably like 15 or 20 on the ground. When I went for my expert sniper I had ratios like that.

RpTheHotrod: 45? Wow I cant imagine ground pounding for 45 kills without a death. Jesus.

Comment

i got something like 95 that because i was playing noobs and on a LAN sever a mouth ago

Comment

mine is 32 but my friend (who artificially made his kill streak high) 130 something

Comment

What you mean, artifically made it high?

Explain please lol!

Comment

2 yeah me!:laugh:

Comment

he was the admin of a knife and pistol server (my friend not me) and he could shoot people in an apc if they were spawn raping and one of the teams kept spawn raping and he just kept shooting them all in the apc while they used knife and pistols and couldn't blow him up if you want to report name is BLACK! dallcompy the server is predators hellfire i have reported i think it has become unranked now i'm not sure

Comment

42 as sniper/commander! that was a good round...

Comment

I got 49 when I first started playing, but I haven't been able to match it since. Been flyng jets more now though, so I'll likely beat it.

Comment

Some decent streaks. When BF2 first came out my poor soldier dude would spend half his time flying through the sky having been bombed to f*ck on Wake. I've seen some really large kill streaks in this way.

Squad play for the win really.

'I need a medic!'

Comment

Working...
                    X