Sniper death!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper death!!!

If L85 cat then today i encounterd a hacker cause he killed me with a headshot with an l85A

Comment

Also the l8 can kill in a single shot, because it is the only way to kill with this weapon.

Comment

Have you people ever looked at the weapon charts? Any weapon that does at least 34 damage can kill with a single headshot.
        sniper rifles
        all assault rifles except M16, FAMAS, & G36E
        PKM & RPK74
        a hit with 2-3 shotgun pellets

Comment

Someone put it perfectly in another thread.

A headshot counts as 3X damage. That means all guns that do 34% damage are/can be 1-Shot Kill weapons

This means the L85a1, F2000, G3, AK101/47, PKM ect are capable of one shot kills (i've even tried these ones myself so i know). I'm not sure if the G36E and M16 can...i'll find out tomorrow and i'll post the results.

I KNOW from experiance that the G36C is NOT a 1-Shot kill weapon.

EDIT: there is your answer for the G36E and M16 above and below.

Comment

A headshot does 3x damage, so any gun that does 34+ damage will kill with one shot to the head. So the guns that can kill with one shot to the head are: all the snipers, AKs, G3, F2000, PKM, RPK74, L85A1. Also the shotguns can kill in one shot if enough pellets hit, and all the burst fire weapons can kill in one burst if at least one round hits the head.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
              , and all the burst fire weapons can kill in one burst if at least one round hits the head.

So now the M16 and G36E can kill if you get one bullet to the head in a 3 round burst, but one to the head in single shot mode wont? Now i'm confused

nevermind i get it. they have to be hit by 2 of the bullets, at least one to the head...i'm not a morning person.

Comment

I've 1 shot HS with the M16 on single

Comment

Originally posted by Dooshy
                  I've 1 shot HS with the M16 on single
                  Then the target had damage already. A headshot from the M16 is only 90% damage.

Comment

Check weapon damage on the weapons chart Black_Duck made & tested ages ago --> Clix Meh <--

Headshot allways does triple damage so that pretty much leaves out the AT and SpecOps Class. The Engineer has a chance if he gets more than one hit with his shotgunround, but that doesnt really count imo. Same goes for the DAO-12.

All Sniper Rifles can do it. The PKM and the MEC default RPK74 can do it.
                    All Assault weapons except the M16A2. And for the medics the AK-101, AK-47 and the L85A1.

I have to say that I did get shot in the face once by a G36E and died by that one round fired, but maybe I allready had sustained some minor damage. So I will take Black_Ducks chart over anything else atm.

Comment

Working...
                    X