Good Gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Gunner

I was just playing a round with =TDB= Foo.barr on Sharqui, I got 189 and he got 112, the 3rd best was 67!

Now i know you're all going to say im blagging but we we're working as a squad i was gunner and he was pilot.

I'm asking for a good pilot (Heli pilot) Anyone fancy it? I'll admit, im mid at flying, but im very good at gunning.

Re: Good Gunner

Why don't you ask this fubar guy?

I, myself am a non-teamworking-egoistic-solo-flying bastard, that likes to get high scores on my own. Flame me all you want

Comment

getting those points on sharqi only means one thing

Id fly for you but my xfire doesnt work right now, I dont use any other messangers

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
        Why don't you ask this fubar guy?

I, myself am a non-teamworking-egoistic-solo-flying bastard, that likes to get high scores on my own. Flame me all you want
        cos he's a doctor and works a lot!! I've been in too many heli's and got killed 2 seconds after cos he's **** at flying for me to carry on If not then cool but i know there's a lot of really good pilots out there and im looking for them. If you're interested then cool, if not then ok. But i am good Put it this way, give me a shot and i bet i win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
          cos he's a doctor and works a lot!! I've been in too many heli's and got killed 2 seconds after cos he's **** at flying for me to carry on If not then cool but i know there's a lot of really good pilots out there and im looking for them. If you're interested then cool, if not then ok. But i am good
          Well i don't really play that often and as I said I mostly fly alone, although I don't doubt the fact that you are a good gunner. Good luck finding a pilot though

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
            Paradoxically, we have a special brotherhood all our own, too!

Comment

Can i just say, i had a screen shot and will get it again!! one of my clan had a 14-32 kill cos he went solo, my other mate, not me, was on the other team had a 61-8 score in a heli!!!! We all know how to do the solo TV missile but some times it doesnt work that well. Basically im asking for an accomplished pilot, if i **** up then fair enough but i am very good at this an dare anyone to question this

Comment

Add me to xfire (sloi) and I'll show you a good time one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                  Add me to xfire (sloi) and I'll show you a good time one of these days.
                  lol

Comment

Hell yeah, me luv u long time! ^_^

Comment

I know of a few very good pilots/gunners. My old clan PUB has MrE who was far too deadly for our liking with those jets when we're running for our lives on Wake! Also, PUB|Icarus and PUB|Chop Chop are a great team in the choppers. Owning up Kubra Dam one of them got a kill streak of 55!

Comment

Originally posted by Erratic-Space
                        I know of a few very good pilots/gunners. My old clan PUB has MrE who was far too deadly for our liking with those jets when we're running for our lives on Wake! Also, PUB|Icarus and PUB|Chop Chop are a great team in the choppers. Owning up Kubra Dam one of them got a kill streak of 55!
                        thats what my gunner gets all the time, I cant fly for all the good gunners tho, most of my friends are awesome gunners pilots but I can only do good when flying for some of them, weird heh

Comment

sharq is easy for kills in havoc
                          xfire: chodda
                          steam: w0ofz

Comment

^^ true.. I always get sick to my stomach when I hear an Mi-28 approaching if I'm on the USMC side.

Comment

No offense but there are a lot of very good gunners out there, problem is everyone is an expert at gunning and can't wait to get all those points but very few know how to fly well. I barely ever get to gun because I always have to fly for someone who can only gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X