Claymore Massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claymore Massacre

Who has funny stories when placing Claymores as Sniper, I personally had a Sniper guy who kept placing Hidden Claymore outside of our hidden base he was 2nd Lietenuant Sniper, he managed rack up 100 - points when i punished for non these stupid sk claymore kills....

Also i have Tk once with Claymore when i had it near the Enermy Flag to kill one who trys to run out of flag area after spawn, a Squad on my team trys to take it, they all run into my Claymore with it in clear Veiw im in Sniper watching, and Boom "Punished for TK 5 times "

I gotta hear some more moron stories of Claymorewhorers or funny acsidents what have happened with claymore, like if this is even possible a Jet crash into ground but hits your Claymore on the ground and you get TK Punished xD

Re: Claymore Massacre

I love claymore fights between snipers on kark. Me and this guy were going at it I dont think we killed each other at all with a sniper rifle it was all claymores I think I got 20 or so kills with them.

Comment

well this was mine/claymore ff on and so i put a claymore down just in case and i was snipin for a while with some other guys and i fell off the edge picked up a medic kit to heal myself went back up - BOOM! im not sure if it was my claymore but i was pretty hacked off

Comment

it happens all the time in SF. go to the palace on warlord a few times, and this wont be such an amazing spectacle.

Comment

i had this one where clay FF was off and 3 of my guys where standing in front of my clay and then a bad guy ran in front of it setting it off bam killed him along with 3 of my teammates got kicked soon after for TK

Comment

At the Hotel on the Gulf of Oman, I was on that tall hotel rooftop, a transport helicopter that had already sustained damage attempted to ram the rooftop of the hotel to kill me. I saw it coming, laid down a claymore and walked backwards to witness it's destruction, it did count as the pilots death by claymore before he made contact with the rooftop.

Comment

It wasnt me but I saw someone get 9 kills in a single claymore.

Comment

...you crawl though a cap zone slower than a snail and manage to make it in without setting off 1 claymore and right as you are about to finish the capture some random moron comes running in guns blazing and blows you both up. Or even worse your squadmates spawn on you and as soon as they move. BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                X