Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Lost ??!!??

Hi all,

On my login screen my fav account is blank .... I looked in the Profiles file in Bf2 folder and this is what is showing....

LocalProfile.setName ""
    LocalProfile.setNick ""
    LocalProfile.setGamespyNick ""
    LocalProfile.setTotalPlayedTime 0
    LocalProfile.setNumTimesLoggedIn 3

This profile has 34000 points so i am a little confused .... Has it been wiped by EA? .... can they access this file? ..... Did i do something really stooopid one drunken night and wipe it myself? ..... Unfortunately I cant remember the PW so I cant retrieve it..... am i screwed? or is there another file somewhere that this info can be found in?

Re: Account Lost ??!!??

Isn't there a 'forgot my password' link that will send you your PW to your e-mail?

Maybe you cleared out your profile or cache or whatever when you were in that drunken stuper because it sounded like a good idea?

Comment

Only trouble is I aint sure of the email on that account either D'OH!!

Can i try with a couple or different emails or no?

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z
        Only trouble is I aint sure of the email on that account either D'OH!!

Can i try with a couple or different emails or no?
        Yeah, try 'em all until you finally get one. Usually, it will tell you that the e-mail account you specified doesn't have a playerid attached to it, so you'll know that one isn't it.

Comment

yeah you can usually just click i don't know pass and then email it to yourself... so try that..

Comment

OK .. i remembered which email account i used for this account ... sent of a request and got a new PW ..... everything appears to be ok ...... but i still dont understand why it disappeared in the first place .... I guess i'll put it down to EA and Dice and their wonderful coding.

Comment

Working...
            X