X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kicked for bunny humping

Originally posted by sonny
    Hey guys.

I was playing on our server and there were this guys jumping all up and down. I got mad and issued the kick. but instead of typing bunny hopping, I typed bunny humping. I thought it was funny.
    Sounds like someone's a ****ty shot. Try getting better before kicking players.

Comment

Re: kicked for bunny humpping

Sounds like the person that was jumping was too dumb to know how to use cover/get a jump on the enemy/use his brain so he decides to bunny hop to get all his kills/evade other people. I only bunny hop against Armor and Snipers becuase they don't deserve any respect.

Comment

Originally posted by -=wKa=-Sauron
        Sounds like someone's a ****ty shot. Try getting better before kicking players.
        sounds like your a cheapass who trys to make excuses. Try not being cheap before you say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SLR
          try aiming, that way you wont have to ban people for wanting to live..

ever been in real combat? 2 tours in iraq here.. if my Sgt ever told me
          I wasnt allowed to jump under fire, I'd been dead long time ago.

Whoever came up with the term bunny hopping musta been one hell
          of a bad aim.. worst excuse I ever seen in a FPS..

no jumping... hahahahahaha thats hilarious.

After a few bonehead, could have gotten people killed, things one of my troops did in sandyland, I had PV2 Snuffy knock out some mule kicks in full gear. He did three and fell over. No soldier ever saved his life by jumping around like a ***. Hell, the prone flopping in this game is funny, too. I shattered a SAPI plate diving out of a burning HMMWV.

All the way!

Comment

Originally posted by x_knight_x
            LOL, I am in the bunny humping league
            Yeah, playboy bunny!!!!(in my dreams of course ).

Comment

I trust the people who are actual military saying that jumping around like a moron is a. Impossible in gear and b. really stupid in gear.

The guy from the first page laying claims sounds like a poser.

Comment

Originally posted by SLR
                try aiming, that way you wont have to ban people for wanting to live..

ever been in real combat? 2 tours in iraq here.. if my Sgt ever told me
                I wasnt allowed to jump under fire, I'd been dead long time ago.

Whoever came up with the term bunny hopping musta been one hell
                of a bad aim.. worst excuse I ever seen in a FPS..

no jumping... hahahahahaha thats hilarious.

Thank you for your service to our country.

And to the idiot that authored this post, please give me the IP/Name so I can make sure to keep myself and the 8-15 guys I play with almost nightly off of your server.

Nothing better than seeing lame admins micro-manage the game to compensate for their lack of aim. Its been part of the game since '42, hence the name "arcade style" game. U want realism, go play GRAW.

How about fewer gay rules, and more time spent actually playing the game.

Comment

Bunny Hopping just ruins the Fun type of Realism i enjoy though

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit

And to the idiot that authored this post, please give me the IP/Name so I can make sure to keep myself and the 8-15 guys I play with almost nightly off of your server.

Nothing better than seeing lame admins micro-manage the game to compensate for their lack of aim. Its been part of the game since '42, hence the name "arcade style" game. U want realism, go play GRAW.

we're all VERY impressed that you have a crew of 8-15 guys. Seriously... thats like saying "I'll take my $90,000 a year income and keep it for myself rather than buying BF2142!"

just whip it out, stroke it off and get it over with little Billy.

The fact that a situation has been around so long doesnt make it any more fun.

Cheers for being a douchebag.

Comment

bunny humpping that would have to bo one of the weirdist kicks i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                        I don't mind Bunnyhopping, But I HATE!! Instanproneing and fish-flopping!
                        Hate it too! But I do it now It's the only way I can think to beat them, shame really!

Comment

all you retards who use the 'whaaa whaa it isnt real..' need to explain to me
                          the last time they ever heard of a person getting defibd on a battlefield,
                          getting up and fighting on..

im waiting..

uhhh...ahhh... no rebuttle on that issue eh? ok heres another..

tank shell doesnt take down a chopper.. ?? hahahahah!!!!!!!!!! who thought
                          up that crap? obviously someone who knows NOTHING of the power of a
                          tank round. ..

no the game cant be 100% real, but they can try to avoid OBVIOUS bologna.

But once again, since all you anti bunny hopper, dolphin diving, tards cry
                          and cry and cry about it not being realistic..where are your threads about
                          DEAD people getting defbd on a battlefield and then running back into battle?

Again, Im waiting.

Some of you tards should keep people guessing about your idiocy rather than
                          opening your traps and removing all doubt.

Comment

yeah i went paintballing with my friends that all play bf2 we all tried bunny hopping and dalphine diving as a joke... OUCH first it hurts just jumping straight onto the ground (belly flopping) second you get nailed 40 times with paintballs because your now in the open in pain laying there doing nothing.. and you wouldn't EVER be able to have pin point accuracy... i was lucky just to shoot in their general direction lol...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit

dont worry. we dont need you, and believe me. we will never. our server is full 24/7. and please. give me your bf2 player id, and cd-hash so that i could add you to to our ban list. we dont need people like you. and this post was about something funny that happend a couple of months. still today my friend make fun of me.

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
                              yeah i went paintballing with my friends that all play bf2 we all tried bunny hopping and dalphine diving as a joke... OUCH first it hurts just jumping straight onto the ground (belly flopping) second you get nailed 40 times with paintballs because your now in the open in pain laying there doing nothing.. and you wouldn't EVER be able to have pin point accuracy... i was lucky just to shoot in their general direction lol...
                              thats pretty funny. but i dont want to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
                                What about the effects of dolphin diving and dodging fire? Did it work?

edit: good research by the way, and entertaining too

Comment

Working...
                                X