Question about 1.4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about 1.4...

I haven't been able to play BF 2 online since I foolishly tried to install patch 1.3. So... does anyone know if I'll be able to simply download & install 1.4 over my non-working 1.3 and have it correct everything, OR will I have to go through and uninstall/re-install the entire f***ing game & all the expansion packs & the new patch? I think if it comes down to that I won't waste my time on BF 2 anymore, I'll waste it on my car because at least I can pull in the chicks with it...lol.

Re: Question about 1.4...

Originally posted by Kevj2020
    I haven't been able to play BF 2 online since I foolishly tried to install patch 1.3. So... does anyone know if I'll be able to simply download & install 1.4 over my non-working 1.3 and have it correct everything, OR will I have to go through and uninstall/re-install the entire f***ing game & all the expansion packs & the new patch? I think if it comes down to that I won't waste my time on BF 2 anymore, I'll waste it on my car because at least I can pull in the chicks with it...lol.
    you have to instill 1.3, before you could get 1.4

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
      you have to instill 1.3, before you could get 1.4
      no you don't.

download the 1.4 full install and you can just run it and it will fix you right up.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        no you don't.

download the 1.4 full install and you can just run it and it will fix you right up.
        Oh, I didn't know what he was saying
        WHAT!!?? 1.4 is out!? WTF

Comment

I'll waste it on my car because at least I can pull in the chicks with it...lol.
          what kind of car you your drive that is so efficient at "pulling".......be honest now

Comment

I hope you're right. I do have 1.3, but it's the infamous incremental patch. I got fed up & didn't bother with the full 1.3 patch in hopes that the full 1.4 will make it all work right.

Comment

It's a 2006 Scion xb. Some people love it, some hate it, but man with 18-21 year old chicks it's like a frickin' magnet.

Comment

It's a 2006 Scion xb. Some people love it, some hate it, but man with 18-21 year old chicks it's like a frickin' magnet.
                Nice one....i drive a 12 year old Nissan piece of crap

Comment

I hear you on the P.O.S. car! This is the first new one i've ever owned, I got sick of them being in the shop more than the road!

Comment

You might be better off just doing a clean reinstall. It's really not that big of a deal.

Comment

having a certain car will get you the chicks eh?

i used to think like this when i was younger... man im getting old.

Comment

Lol, sorry to go off topic, but you think your car pulls the chicks?

You have no idea!! :P

My MR2 Turbo Showcar, with around 300bhp at the rear wheels.... 0-60mph in 5 secs, 160mph ish top speed and if you havent guessed it, the girls love it :P Hehe, I love being 21 and immature!!

Oh, and all say hi! I'm in the first pic with the beige/blue jumper and hat :P

The purple FRST next to it in the last pic is mine as well and thats the one my plate (B17AD K) is on, I just don't have the cash to change it over...

Edit - Whats the betting I get proper flamed for my car lol....you either love it or you hate it

Comment

go go ricer!

Comment

Originally posted by B17AD K

My MR2 Turbo Showcar, with around 300bhp at the rear wheels.... 0-60mph in 5 secs, 160mph ish top speed and if you havent guessed it, the girls love it :P Hehe, I love being 21 and immature!!

The purple FRST next to it in the last pic is mine as well and thats the one my plate (B17AD K) is on, I just don't have the cash to change it over...

Edit - Whats the betting I get proper flamed for my car lol....you either love it or you hate it
                            ofcourse girls love it, they love the car!!! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by B17AD K

of course they love it............its pink

Comment

Working...
                              X