Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to capture BF2 Video?

Hi All,

First off, I apologize if this has been covered in a previous thread. I searched the forum, but I couldn’t find a thread to answer my questions.

1. Is there a walkthrough on how to capture in-game video (mainly in single player mode) without having to use a 3rd party app (i.e. Fraps)?

2. Is there a FREE 3rd party application that can convert an .AVI file to an .MPG or .WMV?

3. If I wanted to pursue making higher quality BF2 movies, with special effects, camera “shake”, etc., (like the official trailers and Sir’s movies) what Applications would I need (obviously I realize I will have to pay for some type of editor, but which one?)

Thanks all

Re: How to capture BF2 Video?

Well You can download fraps trial, if not, Download Battlelauncher www.battlelauncher.com, i think that link is bad so you can go to www.bf2s.com and look under files and you should be able to find it, As for the Editing programs, there are some free ones, but they are not as good. Windows Movie Maker is your basic editor, learn that for now, if you want to get into the hardcore stuff, Sony Vegas, Premier Pro, After Effects, Combustion, 3ds Max, but it does cost a lot of money,

P.S. oh and if you look up Camstudio on google, its a free program where it records your desktop, you can try that but i think it will look crappy in games

Comment

Working...
    X