What Is The Easeist Way To Earn 50 Command Points In A Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What Is The Easeist Way To Earn 50 Command Points In A Round

I tend to fight regardless of points. Why? because I might like it. Yes the team gets the UAV and supply when and where they want it. Ive gotten most all of the badges and ribbions so I dont need to armor whore or anything like that. It is easier to command while others do the hard fighting.

The best games are those with maybe 15-18 on a 64 player if everyone is roughly equal.

The worst games are those with all assets blown up and you have to either feed enemy spec ops with supply or go down there and fix it yourself with a wrench. While everyone whores the front ignorant of the enemy taking bases in our rear.

I usually give my team a hard time by saying "Well Engineers, you have a chance to get that repair badge you always write about in forums"

Sometimes that shames a few players into becoming full time security/repair detail that is quite effective against enemy spec ops.

Ive learned to save the arty and scan often to catch the one person sneaking into "My bases" and take him or her out before 10 people spawn at the lost base and turn the tables in the game.

Comment

Working...
    X