Clear All

• Remember the Minigun?

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?...nelName=movies

...Damn!

Re: Remember the Minigun?

[sarcasm]I think the BF2 version does it justice, dont you?[/sarcasm]

Comment

Oh, I miss the days. I remember rolling up on a squad crossing the open hills, trying to sneak by with no cover.

Aha, the days.:cry:

Comment

sweet *** video!

Comment

That's a nice episode ...

Comment

Ya, they really gimped the guns I was shocked a couple months ago when I jumped into the gunner seat and could not kill a person standing 20 meters away, while the helo was hoovering in place. The BH is a joke now. I would take the mounted machine guns on sandbags over the BH guns now.

Comment

You know how many rockets they can survive? And now they can survive more. So theres a reason the miniguns suck.

Comment

I don't think anyone can imagine how much I missed the old days where a loaded BH would move from flag to flag. I remember playing on Mashtur and I was waiting for the BH to come by and take our flag (I was hiding in a tank between some buildings). I heard it overhead, rushed out, fired a shot into the crew area and some bodies fell. They tried to fly off (they were hovering in the air) but the second shell took out the entire thing. That was soooo satisfying.

The only thing right now about the BH that pisses me off is how weak the guns are. It's insane. When the pilot would circle a flag being captured so I could gun down the infantry, the miniguns did NOTHING. The only person I could kill with those things is the guy who was AFK and just standing there, and even then it took a pass or two.

Comment

If all the TH were equal like more power and splash for MEc then I wouldnt care

Comment

The miniguns were the only thing that gave the Blackhawk some teeth...now they've swung too far the other way and made the damn things useless. Now the 'Hawks are just big, fat targets for fighter and attack helo jocks, and half the time they stay parked on the carrier because nobody wants to give the enemy a chance at an easy triple or quadruple kill.

Comment

Cool video, do all people that narrate or present on American TV talk and shout like that?

Comment

damn thats my new favorite movie :-)

Comment

I remember watching that episode of monster garage that was a shat series..

Comment

Too bad you can't do that in BF2 anymore. . . sigh. . .

Comment

Working...
                            X