Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Strike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love patch season.....always goes like this:

1. upcomming patch is announced.......atleast 10 ppl create new threads which include made-up buglist for the new patch, and complaints about the game, with a dash of EA/DICE bashing

2. Patch is delayed......(almost always is) atleast 10 ppl creat threads that complain about EA/DICE taking too long.....people think up more bugs that it will come with, and more general EA/DICE bashing

3. patch is released.....at least 10 ppl create threads complaining about bugs/features/fixes.....and bash EA/DICE

Comment

A Strike will do nothing EA doesn't really care if you play the game or not because you already bought it. Only motivation earlier in BF2s life for EA to keep us playing was the boasters and expansion. It's not like we pay a montly fee and decided to stop paying it until they fixed the game. I'm just glad EA is still supporting the game and on top of that is giving us a new mode and a new map for no charge. When they stopped supporting Command and Conquer Zero Hour they left it buggy and didn't even balance out everything.

Comment

another strike thread...
        grow up...

Comment

there was one?

Comment

lol my bad.
            I ment attempted strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
              This thread is going nowhere fast.

A strike will not change the realities of production. An issue was found and EA/Dice thought it was important enough to delay the patch dispite the fact that EA are real deadline nazis.

It's a VERY good thing that EA is FINALY starting to understand that the quality of released product is VASTLY more important that "just getting it out".

Don't undermine that.
              We want higher production quality, don't we?
              totally agreed

Comment

so i would rather wait for EA to fix the bug in the patch rather than have to fix for my computer as a result of a defective patch

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

1. upcomming patch is announced.......atleast 10 ppl create new threads which include made-up buglist for the new patch, and complaints about the game, with a dash of EA/DICE bashing

2. Patch is delayed......(almost always is) atleast 10 ppl creat threads that complain about EA/DICE taking too long.....people think up more bugs that it will come with, and more general EA/DICE bashing

3. patch is released.....at least 10 ppl create threads complaining about bugs/features/fixes.....and bash EA/DICE
                  We are at PHASE:2

Comment

The guy who started this thread started one almost exactly a year ago called still loged in; one of only two posts. The only thing he has done in that meantime to solve his problem was to add that oh so clever sig at the bottom of his name referring to a 'smoking pot'.

Obviously it is just another little brat kid who likes to let his lips start yappin before he wants to do anything useful or have any patience.

This little kid is a disgrace to all pot smokers. Mods ban/time out some of these spammers who just fill these threads with nonsense jibbering and bashing of EA.

another thing mods you should start checking IP's against names because some of these loonines like to make multiple accounts for their multiple personalities.

Comment

1.4 doesnt even fix anything important, im not going on strike.

Comment

Im not going on strike becuz ill will give EA time to release the patch becuz im patient

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                          How about you do us all a favor and just stop playing all together?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                          ahha true

GO QUEENSLAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by silenthunter343
                            We should all just stop playing until they give us 1.4.
                            Or maybe we should not buy BF2142.

Comment

Originally posted by silenthunter343
                              We should all just stop playing until they give us 1.4.
                              Well well, what have we here? A f*ckin comedian. I like you. You can come over to my house and f*ck my sister

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp

Forgot:
                                4. 2 days after the patch is released....new threads of When the new patch (1.5) will come and what changes E.A. needs to make to improve our BF2 expereience.

Comment

Working...
                                X