X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so 1.4 tomorrow?

Originally posted by DANK
    They Are Giving It Out To The Mirros Right Now!
    right and how do you know this sounds like more speculation to me

Comment

Originally posted by Widkidone
      Repent, how is going man...... that crystal ball that you are looking at does it see 1.4 as the wuper patch that will fix all! :laugh:

I doubt it will be out today at 6pm.
      Wait...question blurry.....need money....to answer...

:laugh:

Comment

Our sources have told us that EA has delayed the BF2 1.4 Patch by at least a week (7 days). If more information becomes available, we will let you know.
        Source: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
          wow if thats true that seriously sucks

Comment

lol why did they anounce this stupid thing then this is moronic I guess 1 more feather in EA's dunce cap

Comment

ok enough of this Sources Sh*t , Give us Straight Up OFFICIAL SOURCES !

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
                Bloody hell man Ea can suck my balls I will buy 2142 (only because dice canada had nothing to do with it , welll I hope) but I will never have faith with this company again.

Comment

this **** is driving me insane tbh

Comment

EA is the worst company Ive ever seen as far as public relations go

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                      lol why did they anounce this stupid thing then this is moronic I guess 1 more feather in EA's dunce cap
                      Hmm. You obviously hacen't worked in the IT industry at all.
                      The fact that the patch got delayed is a good thing. It means they caught something that almost snuck through. Someone was doing their job well enough to avoid the need for a 1.41 patch.

Don't get me wrong, I was looking forward to the patch and was sorely dissapointed that it's been delayed. However, I know damned well all the things that can go wrong during production and I'm happy to see that someone is on the ball enough to make the catch.

Comment

It will most likly be relaeased some time this week stop posting thhreads asking when it will be released. only trust EAUK or the EAUS site.

Comment

If you smart enough you can change link to this and see hidden page.

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...yupdate_081606

Enjoy, guys!

upd.
                          already removed.

Comment

Originally posted by slon26
                            If you smart enough you can change link to this and see hidden page.

http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...yupdate_081606

Enjoy, guys!
                            They deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Hmm. You obviously hacen't worked in the IT industry at all.
                              The fact that the patch got delayed is a good thing. It means they caught something that almost snuck through. Someone was doing their job well enough to avoid the need for a 1.41 patch.

Don't get me wrong, I was looking forward to the patch and was sorely dissapointed that it's been delayed. However, I know damned well all the things that can go wrong during production and I'm happy to see that someone is on the ball enough to make the catch.
                              If you've worked in the IT Industry, you'd know that humans are dumb, stupid, panicky beings who shout at the wind everytime a gust blows by, just because they don't understand why they're cold.

I can't imagine a job more frustrating than having to tend to thousands of 40 year old babies who don't know how to use their own computer.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                                It will most likly be relaeased some this week stop posting thhreads asking when it will be released. only trust EAUK or the EAUS site.
                                A week seems to me to be a good bet on the delay.
                                They've got scheduals and plans to maintain. When I logged in this morning and found no additional information posted by EA, I figured we wouldn't be seeing 1.4 released until next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X