1.4 Patch Thread *No Spam!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 Patch Thread *No Spam!*

thought it would help to make a main thread where we can talk about the going's on of tonight and the 1.4 patch, instead of having 4 different ones full of spam if this is bad idea mods please lock

Re: 1.4 Patch Thread *No Spam!*

Good luck with that

If it's anything like the beta from the last two weeks then we won't even be able to have our hits registered...no killings

Comment

Yet more patch threads...

The only patch post I care about is the one on either EA's or front page of this site saying the offical release, with a link.

Comment

Well, the 1.4 patch had better blow the BF2 community away, after that, all BF2 will be is mods. This will most likely happen. Right now, Project Reality is the beginning mod to "save" BF2.. Next is DCON, along with other mods that will also support BF2.

Comment

Information we know (for sure):
          - http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...yupdate_081506 (official from yesterday)

- http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie...yupdate_081606
          (unofficial but date is 16 August 2006)

- Some sites reporting news about patch won't be released today but in a week (NOTHING UFFICIAL)

Cross your fingers ^^

Comment

We can't really discuss it, as the only hint we have is the beta version. Wait untill the whole patch is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
              Yet more patch threads...

The only patch post I care about is the one on either EA's or front page of this site saying the offical release, with a link.
              erm thats the whole point in this one thread to keep talk in here instead of having 4 or 5 then eventually getting locked , close it if its no good i dont care was only an idea

Comment

What do you think of speed of light?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry...

btw close thread, there are too much of them already, everone is panic, there is nothing to discuss since there is no official info when they will release the patcccch

Comment

You try to make a no spam thread spaming with another 1.4 thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                    What do you think of speed of light?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry...

btw close thread, there are too much of them already, everone is panic, there is nothing to discuss since there is no official info when they will release the patcccch
                    so just discuss findings etc i really don't care, personally im just sick of checking and seeing 5 different threads at a time so i thought we could consolodate it all into one

Comment

Originally posted by Tom|Nbk
                      erm thats the whole point in this one thread to keep talk in here instead of having 4 or 5 then eventually getting locked , close it if its no good i dont care was only an idea
                      well the gamers hell one could be right lets hope in the next few hours if not could be tomorrow i dont care i only get crashes now and again doesnt really hinder my play but i still cant wait for the patch the most annoying thing is racking up say 100 points and then it crash before end of game and u dont get points

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pmosh
                        You try to make a no spam thread spaming with another 1.4 thread.....

i really dont see how talking about the 1.4 patch is spam :hmm:

Comment

We can only hope the patch will show up today. If not, well, that's how DICE rolls.

Comment

the fact that the totalbf2 site just got that 1.4 update announcement just says to me they used the 1.3 template then instead of viewing it they submitted it causing yet more confusion we can only sit it out now

Comment

I had a dream...............

Comment

Working...
                              X