• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: how many of you plan to play alot of infantry only

I'm a infantry-only-player , too.

Comment

I love super@infantry server if a super@ would contact me i'll congrats with him

Comment

I just can't get excited about a game mode that appeals to only half the fans, and is only playable (from beta opinions) on one third of the maps.

Another DICE mess. Why couldn't they have developed some new infantry only maps to include in infantry server rotations, and developed a new game mode that is playable on all maps, not just those that are infantry based already?

I mean, lets be realistic here, you're all gonna play your IO in solely the highest spm map anyway, at the moment that's Karkand (but IO mode could change that). So why go to all this trouble when that's inevitable anyway?

Comment

I don't understand why people didn't just buy Counter Strike. It's the total battlefield experience that makes this game so dynamic and cool.

Comment

Even better would have been making all

- 16 player maps infantry and transport only
            - 32 player maps light armour and attack helicopter centric
            - 64 player maps heavy armour and jets centric

shame

Comment

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
              I don't understand why people didn't just buy Counter Strike. It's the total battlefield experience that makes this game so dynamic and cool.
              Because its a cunning plan by DICE/EA .., i mean why would DICE/EA want others to go play infantry style game thats made/published by another company?

Why would they let gamers fill other publishers bank accounts? Ok so its not adding any more money to Dice/EA's bank but atleast its not handing cash to the competition.

Some ppl say its an unimaginative attempt by Dice to favour its already huge fanbase, personally i think its a stroke of marketing genius to "try" keep its fanbase interested in its product.

Although i think its a bit late for that considering the current patch "damage" its made already.

Comment

lol this tread needs new life

Comment

im not gonna stop playin io untill they fix jets

Comment

One thing I did find refreshing about playing IO severs today was the lack of jet and choppers whores pummleing me over and over and over and over and over...

Comment

Working...
                    X