X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how many of you plan to play alot of infantry only

Originally posted by pYura
    AND A POLL or I will make one......
    Making a poll will probably get it moved to the Community Polls forum which has much less traffic than this one, and less traffic means less posting.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Snipers are gonna have a field day. I know I will hehe

Comment

I'll give it a try at the very least. It'll be nice to play karkand -USMC armor whores/campers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mekstizzle
          There will be plenty of people to claymore/throw nades at. Equally as lame. All the lamers will go onto doing that. Fun.
          If both vehicle combat and infantry combat are full of lameness, why do you even play? IMO their is alot of general gheyness in this game as far as inantry combat goes, claymores and nades being the least of it. But I'd still rather play this than CS:S anyday.

Comment

I plan on playing it a lot, it looks sweet and I figure it will involve much more teamwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
              Making a poll will probably get it moved to the Community Polls forum which has much less traffic than this one, and less traffic means less posting.

~Wolfgang
              Statistics tells everything.

Comment

I will not play a single second of it. BF2 without vehicles is a total waste of time.

Comment

Not me...infantry combat sucks because of crappy hit detection in BF2. That's why Im always in either tank, chopper, or aircraft.

Comment

Yep, IO will remove a lot of lameness from the game, and it will be a great way for a medic like me to score some heavy points. gg

Comment

I play to some, it'll require much more teamwork and infantry coordination to win, rather than a few guys in tanks, all engy's, just owning everything that moves. Not as much as I first thought though, vehicles make Battlefield what it is, and I like using them, so I might go about 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                        Statistics tells everything.
                        Well yes, I agree that statistics are useful, but a poll wouldn't be useful if nobody's going to see it.

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
                        Yep, IO will remove a lot of lameness from the game,
                        Yes, it will remove all of the lameness like dolphin diving, FF-off claymores, and poor hit detection. Oh, wait...

Originally posted by HaVoc.uK
                        and it will be a great way for a medic like me to score some heavy points.
                        Well, at least this guy's honest about why he wants IO mode. Props to you!

Originally posted by AgentSmith16
                        I play to some, it'll require much more teamwork and infantry coordination to win, rather than a few guys in tanks, all engy's, just owning everything that moves.
                        Well it will take some teamwork, unless the enemy team is just a bunch of point whoring lonewolf medics (not that THAT would ever happen ), but if you think about it, if the enemy is using a bunch of armour as engineers to win, aren't they using teamwork? So shouldn't it take an equal amount of teamwork to counter that anyway? So if they are using teamwork and your team is not, they're going to beat you. That will be the same in IO as it is now, regardless.

~Wolfgang

Comment

i agree, i hope the teamwork atmosphere is there with this new mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                            Well yes, I agree that statistics are useful, but a poll wouldn't be useful if nobody's going to see it.
                            ~Wolfgang
                            Its not invisible:http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90951 vote here...

Comment

Originally posted by adelkhf
                              I will.

I would prefer it to simply be "no jets/attack helos" but this is the next best thing I guess.

Plus. from what I've played in the beta, there's a hell of a lot more teamwork and squad play and generally more fun all around.

Yep, have to agree with that! I too would have preferred a no jets only option and have been asking for that choice since the game came out. Infantry only is a little overkill imho but maps without jets is a step in the right direction.

Comment

yep im playing alot of it putting one of our servers on it too

Comment

Working...
                                X