Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

Originally posted by SwissArmyShoe
    Armour of the choppers has nothing to do with the whoring. It was the full squad capping the flag in seconds thing that caused the problem.
    that and the 10 feet splash damage and fast engi repair.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
      that and the 10 feet splash damage and fast engi repair.
      Aye

Comment

I think you are all llacking the real power of those machine guns on the blackhawk. They are nerfed beyond belief lol

Comment

Finally a chance to get out of the carrier in wake island.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pmosh
            Finally a chance to get out of the carrier in wake island.
            the only thing that can fix wake is working aa.

Comment

bump*....keeping a live thread uptop, please help !

Comment

There was only ever one problem with the blackhawk, the guns were too powerful. Originally the repair rate was fair, and the armour was about right.

The problem was with what seat you can occupy to assist in the flag capture, originally any seat. The driver always assists but now everyone else has to get out. Thats not a problem, it's getting back in thats a problem. The game should put players back into the seat they had been occupying previously.

But of course DICE made a dogs breakfast of the fix and nerfed the BH into unusability.

Comment

I wish

Comment

i think that nerfing guns was wise choice mashttur the mec never stood a chance

as for capping flags i think having the crew jump out makes perfect sense if you have good pilot everyone can jump back in

the game is all about balance and each side needs to be equal that way the skill of the players will decide who wins not who has best euqipment

Comment

Since whoring is only legal in the US in Nevada, maybe you should call the VICE squad.

Seriously, with the mini-guns as is now in the game, there is no such thing as Blackhawk whoring. Dang, if you get all shakey everytime you hear rotars or treads, maybe you need to really consider that new IO mode.

Comment

ffs its only amour increase

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2
                          I think you are all llacking the real power of those machine guns on the blackhawk. They are nerfed beyond belief lol

no kidding i couldnt kill a guy that was 10 feet away...so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
                            i think that nerfing guns was wise choice mashttur the mec never stood a chance

as for capping flags i think having the crew jump out makes perfect sense if you have good pilot everyone can jump back in

the game is all about balance and each side needs to be equal that way the skill of the players will decide who wins not who has best euqipment
                            What about Wake Island?

Comment

Dont forget that on different maps the Blackhawk is the primary multitrapsport vehicle to move from the carrier to different parts of the map....many times you have to surpass a see...Thats something to keep in mind in this discussion. In real the miniguns are destructive as hell...so i liked them as they were before nerfing them down...at this stage the blackhawk is pretty useless...for instance...Wake Island.... you can really miss an elefant by using the guns now... Maybe we can change the discussion to reconsdering the AA....i think the AA now is...almost fine...but he placint of the AA is someways very odd...next to a bunker....behind a building...that makes no sense....lets replace them so its a challenge to kill the guy in aa before he shoots you.
                              Just some ideas

steven

Comment

Working...
                              X