1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

I still dont think giving the blackhawk more armor does anything but wat they should have done was make the gun more powerful. For example, make it so it cant overheat, does more damage, and bigger bulletd :-)

Comment

Originally posted by {AWOL}ZSpid3r
      another new thread started without thinking i guess
      ^^ right

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
        even if it had the ridiculous guns, it would still be fine because it doesnt have the fast repair. that being said, its not a gunship, its a transport, and it will do fine, so no, no whoring.
        No its not.

its a transport combat helicopter.

Period.

****ing fed up of seeing it called what inst named.

Comment

It won't be blackhawk whoring is back. It will be actual blackhawk use is coming back.

Comment

BH whoring has been dead for years.

Comment

Originally posted by X-ander
              No its not. its a transport combat helicopter. Period. ****ing fed up of seeing it called what inst named.
              "twin-turbine engine, single rotor, semi-monocoque fuselage, rotary wing helicopter."

it can be used for anything, its multirole. yes it has miniguns, and yes in real life it has splash damage. in real life a single rpg can take it out aswell. you decide, thick armor or crazy guns. but thats just the real life argument, gameplay wise its simply inappropriate for a transport vehicle to have that kind of a capability.

Originally posted by bigpappa
              BH whoring has been dead for years.
              good ridence.

Comment

When you can take down a blackhawk or any transport helo by hopping in a vodnik or humvee and shoot it down before the gun overheats....there is a need for beefing the armor up a tad.

This is welcomed by many others including myself .

Comment

I think this is a great change. Finally there's hope for USMC to make a comeback and get on beach bases of wake, dalian, oman, etc.

Comment

yeah this guy was hell cool starting this...cough choke and die

GO QUEENSLAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by zhpkiller
                      I think this is a great change. Finally there's hope for USMC to make a comeback and get on beach bases of wake, dalian, oman, etc.
                      that wont happen till the jet airframe hitboxes and heat sources are fixed, dont you remember the pre 1.3 helis, jets still raped um.

Comment

I would like to fly the blackhawks more if they were more powerful. Their miniguns r pretty kool!

Comment

They shoulda just sped them up by like 50% or something, then people would have no problem going around enemies instead of right over them. Instead of just relying on crappy game mechanics to do everything but them, like surving 3 AT rockets and crap.

Comment

Armour of the choppers has nothing to do with the whoring. It was the full squad capping the flag in seconds thing that caused the problem. You have to unload the chopper now. The counter for that is as simple as a granade.

Comment

I vote for THICK ARMOR, so it can be used as a flag-to-flag land-to-land transport vehicle, not solely a carrier-to-land vehicle. I also vote for taking off the guns and making BHAWK (and other T-Helos) a flying supply crate.

Basically, its strong enough so you can pick a squad up and deliver them to the next flag while the squad gets healed and resupplied inside.

Comment

Only increased armour dummy

Comment

Working...
                                X